Reviews for Cupid Strikes!
hochmodel chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
INTERESTING.
Akiki chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
Ooh, Sandy's in trouble...
yellowhearts chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
weird story... but i love it! keep it coming!
Unstable Miharu chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
Wow. This is just plain awful. It's not the style or even errors. You're actually good with grammar and your script style. But, the characters are so WILDLY out-of-character that the fic makes no sense. Even if it is for humor purposes.

The 'jokes' that you have aren't even funny. It's just... Bleh.
Soul of Hell chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
It's good so far... But SPONGEBOB KILLED PATRICK!
Osiris of the Underworld chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
*GASP!* OMG! How could spongebob be so cruel? :( Man this story is scary! KEPP WRITING! I wanna see wat happens next! I still can't believe Patrick is dead!
Kweh-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
OMG THIS IS TOO FUNNY! XDXDXD I was cracking up through the whole Squidward thing...XD
mysticalguardian135 chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
(dedicated to LuckyGurl12)

Thanks for your review! I like to keep my fans satisfied with oncoming stories and chapters!
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
oh really good update soon
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Thats a really good chappie
mysticalguardian135 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
(dedicated to i like funny chickens)

This story was not meant to insult you. In fact, I don't even know how a story written about fictional characters could be insulting to anyone (unless you are a fictional character that happens to be real) *laughs* And I wouldn't call this horrible. And I am not evil (sometimes)! Look, I would ONLY like for you, and others who review my stories, to PLEASE just post your opinion about the STORY, not ME and my PERSONALITY or CHARACTERISTICS!

*Thank You, Come again* (as said by Apu on "The Simpsons")

P.S:Unless you live in a crazy house, your reaction is unexplanable to this story.
i like funny chickens chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
OMG! THAT WAS HORRIBLE!THAT WAS INSULTING!IT WAS ...IT WAS...UUH!YOU ARE THE MOST EVIL PERSON I...AH!
Bladequeen2000 chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
This is seriously messed up. (laughs)
NeedlesIsSoCute chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
ha that was pretty funny
Bladequeen2000 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
this is funny yet it makes me say to myself " OMG"