Reviews for Just a Scratch
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
That was a really good fic
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Inuyasha tripped and tried to lie XD
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Silly Inuyasha. This was really funny.
ChocolateReader chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
so cute... I can see this happening.
ms greenpeace chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Under the same name here but I can't resist putting up a review first :)) I love it! It's very original andddd in character. I love boyish Inuyasha, sometimes we forget that he has persona that resembles teenage boy and make him like some kind of wild man instead. Kagome and Inuyasha's interaction is very cute, and Inuyasha's answer to Kagome's question is hilarious :)) tis is a very delightful read :)) please make some more!
MeltingpotGirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Lol I knew he was gonna trip! Good job, it was so cute, and a bit funny.
Lexaii chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
HAH. That was funny. I was like, "he didn't SERIOUSLY do it did he?" loved it! You're already a very good writer
Firefox1000 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Nice! I love it. you were able to write a decent inukago story without losing the plot of the anime, or the personalities of the characters. Of course, I'm an avid inukago fan myself. They're just so cute together! Absolutely perfect for each other! Their clashing personalities just make their relationship that much more adorable.
Ulam chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
AHAHAHAHA! man, that idea is hilarious! ahaha Inuyasha willingly jumping of a cliff to get attention seems quite funny to me P, nice work

KyriaHitomi chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
super cute! silly Inuyasha :)
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
lol inuyasha is such a silly boy. jumping of a cliff. This is gorgeous, great work
Kipcha chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Totally adorable! I really like your writing style, and it seems like something brash Inuyasha would do... Or accidently do, as the case may be...

Anyways *Walks off to profile to read more of your fics*
JulietGivesUp chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
u did a really good job!
crazyfroggster8 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Great story, inuyasha is super crazy tho lol. It was totally awesome! D
Avaira chapter 1 . 6/10/2008

This fic is really cute!

I love how you came up with the idea of him kissing her to avoid answering her question. xD