Reviews for The Marriage
The Weaver of Stories chapter 1 . 5/24
I can see why this is Lightning on the Wave's only favorited story. Well done.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 4/11
I am having far too much fun reading through your finished works. I must now go share this with the world.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 9/22/2021
Now this was completely hilarious and i would love to see a second chapter or another one shot to show what happened with Voldemort and Dumbledore and possibly Lucius and Harry or maybe Harry and someone else who will blow everyone's minds.
The Hidden Library chapter 1 . 7/15/2021
bootiful!
Jack's Shack of Story Yaks chapter 1 . 3/13/2021
Wonderful one-shot!
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2021
well hell that's a very new and welcome twist
Anika Zarin chapter 1 . 1/22/2021
! This is hilarious! Oh my Gosh ! I am dying from laughter!
Spazzman29 chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
To much slash for my tastes. At least I can pretend that Bellatrix seduces Harry at Malfoy Manor or something.
JustAnotherFan chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
My word, that was hilarious! I always thought Harry needed to be a bit more devious! That was dang clever! About time that interfering old coot got shown up! My gosh, the phoenix and snakes on his robes, I'm dying over here! Merlin's Beard, I'm proud!
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
Great story. Harry should have had Dobby dump Dumbledore and Voldywarts in the shack on the rock the Hagrid found him on. Had anti aperation wards along with wards to prevent Falks from finding him and taking him away. It seem fitting as Dumbledore is the reason he ended up with the Durlsey and Voldermort is the reason he has no parents. So those two can share the blame for how bad Harry life was growing up.
MayaviPanchi chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
Load of shit. Like Harry just brought voldemort in the great hall with a snap of fingers.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
lol! lol! lol!
derl chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
bwahaha wth this is so good