Reviews for The Marriage
BC chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Ah, sweet, lovely, witty... what a very Harry thing to do. Love it. Hope to read more in the future.

Brynn
Arden Ranger chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This was brillant. I keep seeing Tom and Albus arguing over what pattern of chintz to cover their squishy chairs in and sitting around the beach in loud Hawaiian shirts and Bermuda shorts with that colored sunblack on like warpaint, snipping at each other all the while.

Even though it's a one shot I'm keeping it in my Favorites.
logi chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Uterly ridiculous, but quite funny and very entertaining! It was good for an one shot and I found that you cut it exactly in the right places!
TheOrignalDARSH chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
that was the funnyist thing i have ever seen
CloudySky chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
That was brilliant!

Not much more I can say, really. It was the perfect revenge. I feel kinda sorry for Voldie, but I also hope they don't manage to get along long enough to plot a revenge of their own. That would be bad. (Unless Harry thought of that and made sure they can't get off their island.)

Actually, if you just keep them locked away, you won't need to write Albus/Voldie *shudders* if you ever decide to write a sequel.

cloe
witchfire37 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
lol, this is awesome.. it would be great if u did a continuation of harry with malfoy and snape...
Travis Grant chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
What a great short story. It made me laugh for a while. I thought it would be cliched, but it was not. Very original idea and ending. Hopefully we can see some more of your works in the future. If this is an example of what we can expect, I really hope to see some more.
Ravenway chapter 1 . 6/5/2005