Reviews for Stars
Anon chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Lovely - no surprise there. I really love the imagery and how you had Ginny comfort her and ahh, wonderful job. And the song definitely added to the mood.

Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I love this fic, I read it awhile ago, but just realized that I never reviewed it. The imagery that you open with is lovely, and it definitely got me interested in this overall great fic. Great job!
screamxheart chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
this was so cutee.

i love this one so much.

its very cute and very unique.

your writing is very lovely.
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Oh sweet! A bit of angst, Hermione's past, and fluff all in one! What's not to love?

Keep Writing!
totemo chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aaw! This is the cutest fic ever! I love how you showed the kind of jolt you get when someone you love says things to you that just make you feel certain about it all again. Haha, that wasn't exactly eloquent, but you know what I mean! Definitely a favourite.

totemo x
VampyreKatalyst chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
i loved this story.

ive read a few of your stories so far but i think i liked this one the best.

please continue to write stories as amazing as this one.
Jane chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
"Stars" is such a delicate and romantic fanfic... I especially like the way you write Hermione's emotions, and the real sense of caring that exists between Hermione and Ginny.
E. E. Kelly chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This was absolutely beautiful. It made me think of me and my darling. The pictures you painted were very vivid, and the message made my insides melt into a gooey mess. Wonderful work.
JstAnthrRdr chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Gorgeous. The way you described the setting, the emotions... It gave me chills. I've probably said this many times, but you are an incredible writer. All I've been reading lately are your stories. Thank you for sharing them... Beautiful.
Questioning Destiny chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
wow... this is so good, how is it that you do thatm turn out stories hat captivate you and swallow you whole till its finished and then you're begging for more. nicely done.

~

Thats so cool that someone else in the world knows of Frou Frou too. I was listeing to Frou FRou's details CD while reading Far From Xanadu by Julie Ann Peters. And now that I've finished the book I call picture scenes from the book with each and every song, and now your story will be the same.
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I loved this. A beautiful picture composed of words and emotions. Great job!
FireyDragon chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
soft and beautufil, just the way love is ment to be. Great story.
Jocelyne chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I just love this story. I just love how u discribed the moon. It just set the setting perfectly. You are an amazing writter... keep up the writing
Caren H chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Wow...I feel this incredible urge to just run up to someone and ravish them senseless. This...amazing. I don't read great HG/GW stories often and when I do I just feel the need to cry or something. And you're profile, interesting. I can pretty much say were almost alike, except for the fact that you actually enjoy working a theater. I hate it...now anyways. At first I wanted to stay because I worked with great employees and I love the free movies!
Geo Nova chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
You know the way you write romance is just incredible, I'm not one for H/G but the way you write romance is so moving and deep I bet you could pull of Ron/Mrs. Weasley

JUST KIDDING!

Another great story from you