Reviews for In Imladris
spiritstallion chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
I loved it! When are you doing the next Chappy?
Jedi Knight247 chapter 6 . 1/27/2006
Oh wow, I haven't reviewed in a while (bad me!), I love this story and I love the length of your chapters.

Ha! Aragorn beat Leggie; his attitude of clear annoyance was hilarious!

Keep it up and please update soon!
Aduro chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
yay, i'm putting the story back on my fav list, i had thought that you had stopped writing and it mad me sad :(, but it was a very good chapter, and i thought that the fighting scene was well done, and i love the aragorn/legolas interaction
grumpy123 chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
Very good chapter. I like how Sam figured out that Strider was moving all wrong. So Aragorn learned sneakym underhanded tricks from the rangers. I do enjoy the tiffs between Estel and Legolas.
RS chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
I am so glad that Legolas was bested by Aragorn! Those elves think their so perfect! Wonderful read! Keep writing!
TheRandomScribbler chapter 6 . 1/20/2006
Wonderful. As usual.

Say, sorry it took me so long to review. Stupid computer. Anyway, great chapter, hope you keep up the good work!

TRS
The Musician's Quill chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
I really enjoyed this chapter; even though Legolas lost, you staged a very enjoyable fight scene. Can you give Legolas and Aragorn a rematch, though, and have Legolas beat him, call it fair? Please? *puppy dog face*

Can't wait for next chapter!
Alariel chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
You know ... there are days that I should not be allowed in the same room as my computer! Sorry! Apparently, if a certain reader who shall remain nameless would have bothered to look, she would have seen that there were more chapters to the story! Mea culpa!

However, sweetness, would you indulge an old woman and put TBC at the bottom of your story so that those who forget to look can tell that a story is to be continued? Again, I am thoroughly enjoying your story although it will probably be tomorrow before I can finish the rest.

I see that this story was last updated in June although I will pretend that all is new and fresh ... I will review anyway. 8-)

Keep up the good work.
Alariel chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Hello!

I want to compliment you on the story. A friend of mine keeps an eye out for stories she thinks I would like to read, as a hectic schedule keeps me from doing too much searching on my own, and when she told me about this one, I thought I would give it a read and see if it was something I might want to follow - or if the author/ess was someone I would like to follow.

The only confusion that I had, and this is just a little thing, is whether this story is a one-shot or if it will be continued. It is just my opinion, but what you have written could very well stand for either one. It is a nice, comfortable, well-written piece about the interaction among the members of Aragorn's family as well as some members of the fellowship and while I do not particularly care for "hobitness," the cute little munchkins did quite well in this story.

Sorry, but anti-hobitness is just one of my many personality quirks and in no way reflects on your story or skills as a writer. However, if the writer is good, and the story is enjoyable, I will read such a story. Your story is just that - very enjoyable and I will continue to keep an eye out for anything else you might write (LOTR related)!

The length of what you wrote was nice, the action and interaction was very well written and the flow was perfect. I hope to read more of your work in the future. Very well done!
Slayer3 chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
LOL! those two...*shakes head...I love em..*grins

Slayer,the completly obsessed fangirl

IMSGSET and Sue Squad member
Laurenke1 chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
Good chapter

I really like it.

Hope to see another chapter soon

Lauren
caedi chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
Yay! You Updated! I was beginning to get worried, but it doesn't matter, better late than never (as the saying goes)

I really enjoyed this chapter, you set the scene beautifully and the ending was brilliant with the forboding reminder of Mordor and what is to come...

i liked the comparison between Imladris and the Shire, and i agree that they would have a similar atmosphere, with their surrounding peace. I also liked Sams notice of Estels different fighting styles (although we all know he really is an elf at heart!) and i always love the disgruntled Legolas! the arguments that followed were hilarious. :)

You had some brilliant lines in this chapter (much like all your other chapters :) ) I especially liked Elladans apology for Estel and Legolas... "When they spend even a small amount of time in each other’s company, they tend to lose what little sense they had in the first place.” really funny! and completely true!

and my favourite:

“There is nothing unusual about that,” the prince replied easily. He paused, then glanced at the other elf, raising a dark eyebrow. “About what, precisely?”

I can just see Legolas standing their with his Princely expression, and that Royal quirk of the eyebrow! And the expression of the others. The Conversation leading up and away to/from that line was just a perfect scene. I was laughing so much! :)

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one, and your new story! When will it be out? Is it already out? Hmm... i'll go check. Update soon!

neofilly
Taraisilwen chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
I'm so glad I stumbled across this. Loved it! You're an excellent writer) The way you've captured...the characters, Rivendell...everything:)

and about the fighting...I liked it(not that I'm an expert of course, but still:p) - and it was nice to see Aragorn winning, even if he's a human lol.

I hope to see more of your work as soon as possible:)
Jebb chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
Yay an update I do so enjoy your Legolas and Aragorn and the dialogue sparkles when they get into one of their arguments

The fighting scene was excellently done and extra points for Sam for noticing the different styles of fighting

and another story to come that is excellent news
Inwe Nolatari chapter 6 . 1/15/2006
Great job on the chapter, even if you did make Legolas lose this once!LOL...you know you should add a little bit more of Boromier (I don't know how to spell his name how pathetic!-_-') but good job none the less!

Laters,