Reviews for In Imladris
jada952 chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
What an absolutely delightful read!

Wonderful insight into the characters.

I love the humor behind many of the interactions.

I look forward to reading more.

Write on!
TheRandomScribbler chapter 7 . 3/17/2006
Bee-yoo-ti-ful! Lovely. Please, PLEASE update soon! I love this fic, it's on my favorites (as I'm certain you've figured out) and my favorites only consists of 15 or so fics on this whole site.
memyselfandi chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
Those two can be to stubborn for their own good. How they haven't killed eachother yet I will never know.
lauren hedgehog chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
hehehe, oh dear, this definitly gave my the giggles and now I have the hiccups :-)

I thought it was very well written and I loved the way the lighter and more serious moments blended together so well :-)
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 7 . 3/9/2006
Wow, GREAT story!

please keep on writing!
Adluna chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
Another awesome chapter! You had me laughing the entire time, except for the more serious yet equally amazing parts.I can't wait for the next part.
Slayer3 chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
aww those two...yeah Legolas needs to go so Estel wont get himself nearly killed before he becomes king,marrys Arwen ect..although this entire thing couldve been avoided if SOMEONE*glares at Elrond, wouldve just tied him to pole or something...*Evil grin...actually Arwen shoudlve tied him to pole*cackles evilly

Slayer,the completly obsessed fangirl

IMSGSET and Sue Squad member
grumpy123 chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
See Legolas is coming along because they need someone of intelligence on this quest, or because he loves Estel. Aragorn does not like mushrooms! I am with he there, much rather have chocolate then fungi.
Briryan chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
Great chapter!) How far are you planning to take this story? To the end og RoTK? Loved the friendly bantering(sp?) between Legolas and Aragon. Sorry for the last review, I had meant to write more but hit submit review before I was done!P Looking forward to reading more of this story.
caedi chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
sorry if this review is less coherent than usual- i'm sick in bed... but this chapter has possibly made my day!

A nice chapter, with very sentimental undertones, its nice to see Legolas and Aragorn discussing the omnious future, and their close feelings about it, as well as keeping the humour and banter up between them.

Especially loved the line: “Only the edge?” The archer sounded rather disappointed. “I must try harder"

Which made me smile a lot.

Its nice that they are so worried about the other, yet unsure how to make sure the other is safe. I also loved the slight flashbacks of their past together, and the way Legolas convinced Estel he was following him to protect his friend, and not a king. Really just perfect.

The ending was perfect with Legolas imitating the hobbits, and was a funny, happy ending to an otherwise foreboding chapter. It made me laugh. a lot. :)

I dont think i really got across everything i wanted to, but i feel too tired and i cant find the right words... just so you know, this was a really nice chapter, showing the levels of friendship between Legolas and Estel, and their worry for each other.

Great chapter! Update soon!
theo darkstar chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
yay yay yay only a little over 100 days till dead mans chest! yay yay yay!

great chapter by the way
Vanagristiel chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
Hey! Awesome chapter! I love the way you write Legolas and Aragorn! You seem to do it with so much ease! It's fantastic! Hope to hear from you soon! :D
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
YAY! UPDATE!

Wow, this chapter was GREAT! All of their emotions mixed into what is going on and everthing...fantastily written!

And i love Legolas's line at the end. Aw, Pippin, we love you!

wOoT!
invisigoth3 chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
you are right. I loved the interaction between Legolas and Estel it is is also very cleverly written. The flow of the conversation is amazing! You did a wonderful job in constructing it.

love the story, update soon
Jebb chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
Oh sheer delight from start to end you have their voices off so perfectly, it is like being there, their banter is so real, so affectionate, so true.

This is real friendship, where much can be taken for granted where anything can be requested and granted wonderful

They bounce from adult to squabbling children and back again but always there is this depth of emotional caring that marks out this friendship as something very special and of course Aragorn needs someone of intelligence on this quest thinggy!

The only problem is where will he find one?
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »