Reviews for In Imladris
Nieriel Raina chapter 8 . 5/26/2006
That was a cute chapter. I enjoyed it. I love the banter between Legolas and the twins & Aragorn. UPdate soon

NiRi
Protector of Canon2 chapter 7 . 4/27/2006
I. Love. It. And. Your. Other. Fics. You. Are. So. Good. I. Will. Now. Stop. Talking. Like. This. Erm, anyhoo, I really enjoyed it, go you. Yeah. And stuff...
Nieriel Raina chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
Wow! This is a great story! Funny, touching, insightful, well written! I hope you continue this story and keep writing new fiction as well as it is wonderful to read!
jada952 chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
What an absolutely delightful read!

Wonderful insight into the characters.

I love the humor behind many of the interactions.

I look forward to reading more.

Write on!
TheRandomScribbler chapter 7 . 3/17/2006
Bee-yoo-ti-ful! Lovely. Please, PLEASE update soon! I love this fic, it's on my favorites (as I'm certain you've figured out) and my favorites only consists of 15 or so fics on this whole site.
memyselfandi chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
Those two can be to stubborn for their own good. How they haven't killed eachother yet I will never know.
lauren hedgehog chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
hehehe, oh dear, this definitly gave my the giggles and now I have the hiccups :-)

I thought it was very well written and I loved the way the lighter and more serious moments blended together so well :-)
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 7 . 3/9/2006
Wow, GREAT story!

please keep on writing!
Adluna chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
Another awesome chapter! You had me laughing the entire time, except for the more serious yet equally amazing parts.I can't wait for the next part.
Slayer3 chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
aww those two...yeah Legolas needs to go so Estel wont get himself nearly killed before he becomes king,marrys Arwen ect..although this entire thing couldve been avoided if SOMEONE*glares at Elrond, wouldve just tied him to pole or something...*Evil grin...actually Arwen shoudlve tied him to pole*cackles evilly

Slayer,the completly obsessed fangirl

IMSGSET and Sue Squad member
grumpy123 chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
See Legolas is coming along because they need someone of intelligence on this quest, or because he loves Estel. Aragorn does not like mushrooms! I am with he there, much rather have chocolate then fungi.
Briryan chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
Great chapter!) How far are you planning to take this story? To the end og RoTK? Loved the friendly bantering(sp?) between Legolas and Aragon. Sorry for the last review, I had meant to write more but hit submit review before I was done!P Looking forward to reading more of this story.
caedi chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
sorry if this review is less coherent than usual- i'm sick in bed... but this chapter has possibly made my day!

A nice chapter, with very sentimental undertones, its nice to see Legolas and Aragorn discussing the omnious future, and their close feelings about it, as well as keeping the humour and banter up between them.

Especially loved the line: “Only the edge?” The archer sounded rather disappointed. “I must try harder"

Which made me smile a lot.

Its nice that they are so worried about the other, yet unsure how to make sure the other is safe. I also loved the slight flashbacks of their past together, and the way Legolas convinced Estel he was following him to protect his friend, and not a king. Really just perfect.

The ending was perfect with Legolas imitating the hobbits, and was a funny, happy ending to an otherwise foreboding chapter. It made me laugh. a lot. :)

I dont think i really got across everything i wanted to, but i feel too tired and i cant find the right words... just so you know, this was a really nice chapter, showing the levels of friendship between Legolas and Estel, and their worry for each other.

Great chapter! Update soon!
theo darkstar chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
yay yay yay only a little over 100 days till dead mans chest! yay yay yay!

great chapter by the way
Vanagristiel chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
Hey! Awesome chapter! I love the way you write Legolas and Aragorn! You seem to do it with so much ease! It's fantastic! Hope to hear from you soon! :D
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »