Reviews for In Imladris
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
WO!

I think this was my favorite chapter yet. It is FANTASTIC!

I really love the way you do interaction with Aragorn and Legolas. It was GREAT hearing them gripe at each other, and especially the bet part.

And i really liked Legolas trying to wake Aragorn up and yelling 'orcs and Aragorn chasing Legolas with the dagger and Legolas lecturing Aragorn about the Nazgul and...

pretty much the whole thing!

Great job!

Please update soon!

wOoT!
caedi chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Another great chapter. Lol, i dont mind how long it takes, just as long as u update. Its a great story, and i love where you are going with it. The relationship between Boromir and the hobbits is alway interesting to read (and watch), he always seems much more himself around them, than around anyone else (especially the elves in Rivendell).

Cant wait till the next chapter!

Great chapter, keep up the good work! Update soon!
Debbie chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
I am so enjoying your story. Can't wait until the next chapter. The humour is nicely subtle.
keshieshimmer chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
e...It was lovely. The interaction of the hobbits was fab. )
Femisis chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Vey nice. I urge you to continue this fic. It caught my attention very quickly.
Fk306 chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
so they now meet Boromir . Have the hobbits met Elladan and Elrohir yet? please update soon
pwrhungryjr chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
I really like this story-i hope you continue it for awhile. Please update soon!

No response needed
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
YAY! UPDATE!

I really liked this chapter too. It is really funny how Merry and Pippin are going on and on about Boromir being a 'lord' and about their families.

I also liked the part when Boromir is watching Aragorn and Legolas and the twins. i never imagined how thier meetings might look to an outsider. He he!

In conclusion, great chapter! And don't worry about how long it took you. SOME people i could mention only update like every six months. GR!

wOoT!
theo darkstar chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
oh very good

boromir is good, luv merry and pippin would dearly lurv more legolas and estel and twins and hobbits and when does gimli arrive? hm, fight between gimli and legolas sounds good!

anyway, update soon!
Laurenke1 chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Now what did Legolas told the twins? I am wondering, I really want to know.

Let Gimli meet Aragorn and the Hobbits and Legolas and Boromir over dinner or something like that. And then there is still Gandalf.

I can hardly wait.

Lauren
allieycat chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
keep going
KuriCurry chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Nice... Though a longer one would've rocked ! Your a urm.. How would one say it..? Prolific writer, friend...

Keep On Writing !
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I don't care what your ideas are but POST them.

As a fevor for me, I love the story.

Lauren
Aranel-Calen chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
hey

I thought it was sweet. I think it would be cool to see the hobbits reactions to Legolas' archery ability and maybe a bit if amnosity between Gimli and Legolas.

xx
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I neither want to laugh, cry, or stick an arrow in your back. But you did give some fair points there, as well as giving me a smile or two. The Elves of Greenwood, since they have so many trees and landbound enemies should be more at home in the trees than the ground; remember that the Lorien Elves sleep and live in flets in the trees. The hidden identity thing is also well-thought. Good story.

CT