Reviews for In Imladris
RS chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wonderful! I love the way you introduced Legolas. Very funny! I love the banter between characters.. A time of fun and hilarity in the middle of a story which becomes very dark.. VERY FUNNY!
pwrhungryjr chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
Love it love it love it! Keep updating!
Briryan chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
This us a very funny story so far. I can wait to see what comes up next. Looking forward to your next update. Keep up the good work!
theo darkstar chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
very god i luved how they new the hobbits were there!
Fk306 chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
lol so they were aware of the hobbits? lol please update soon
Laurenke1 chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
That was so funny, I loved it, thanks for the great chapter, you made a tired working girl's day.

Lauren
Femisis chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
Heh, Aragorn sounds like me when I need to get up fro school. The last part of the chapter was funny! LOL! UPDATE!
YamiTai chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
*sigh*

My, did I laugh... that's so great! If you would like to, please, write more of this conversations... they are... incredible.

I really can't wait to see the first meeting of our favourite Mirkwood- elf and our favourite dwarf...

*lol*

Mata ne, Su-chan

(Well, I don't know if you can read this (last time FFnet deleted half of it), but my email is )
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
WO!

I think this was my favorite chapter yet. It is FANTASTIC!

I really love the way you do interaction with Aragorn and Legolas. It was GREAT hearing them gripe at each other, and especially the bet part.

And i really liked Legolas trying to wake Aragorn up and yelling 'orcs and Aragorn chasing Legolas with the dagger and Legolas lecturing Aragorn about the Nazgul and...

pretty much the whole thing!

Great job!

Please update soon!

wOoT!
caedi chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Another great chapter. Lol, i dont mind how long it takes, just as long as u update. Its a great story, and i love where you are going with it. The relationship between Boromir and the hobbits is alway interesting to read (and watch), he always seems much more himself around them, than around anyone else (especially the elves in Rivendell).

Cant wait till the next chapter!

Great chapter, keep up the good work! Update soon!
Debbie chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
I am so enjoying your story. Can't wait until the next chapter. The humour is nicely subtle.
keshieshimmer chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
e...It was lovely. The interaction of the hobbits was fab. )
Femisis chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Vey nice. I urge you to continue this fic. It caught my attention very quickly.
Fk306 chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
so they now meet Boromir . Have the hobbits met Elladan and Elrohir yet? please update soon
pwrhungryjr chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
I really like this story-i hope you continue it for awhile. Please update soon!

No response needed