Reviews for In Imladris
pwrhungryjr chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
I really like this story-i hope you continue it for awhile. Please update soon!

No response needed
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
YAY! UPDATE!

I really liked this chapter too. It is really funny how Merry and Pippin are going on and on about Boromir being a 'lord' and about their families.

I also liked the part when Boromir is watching Aragorn and Legolas and the twins. i never imagined how thier meetings might look to an outsider. He he!

In conclusion, great chapter! And don't worry about how long it took you. SOME people i could mention only update like every six months. GR!

wOoT!
theo darkstar chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
oh very good

boromir is good, luv merry and pippin would dearly lurv more legolas and estel and twins and hobbits and when does gimli arrive? hm, fight between gimli and legolas sounds good!

anyway, update soon!
Laurenke1 chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Now what did Legolas told the twins? I am wondering, I really want to know.

Let Gimli meet Aragorn and the Hobbits and Legolas and Boromir over dinner or something like that. And then there is still Gandalf.

I can hardly wait.

Lauren
allieycat chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
keep going
KuriCurry chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Nice... Though a longer one would've rocked ! Your a urm.. How would one say it..? Prolific writer, friend...

Keep On Writing !
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I don't care what your ideas are but POST them.

As a fevor for me, I love the story.

Lauren
Aranel-Calen chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
hey

I thought it was sweet. I think it would be cool to see the hobbits reactions to Legolas' archery ability and maybe a bit if amnosity between Gimli and Legolas.

xx
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I neither want to laugh, cry, or stick an arrow in your back. But you did give some fair points there, as well as giving me a smile or two. The Elves of Greenwood, since they have so many trees and landbound enemies should be more at home in the trees than the ground; remember that the Lorien Elves sleep and live in flets in the trees. The hidden identity thing is also well-thought. Good story.

CT
caedi chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Luv this story, i love the stories concerning the hobbits and their discvoery of Aragorn/Legolas identities, especially the more light hearted ones in rivendell! this is definately turning out to be one of the better and funnier ones. Its so interesting thinking baout what must have happened in Rivendell before the fellowship left, and i dont think there are enough Fanfictions exploring what could have happened in these meetings! Sorry i'm blabbing again, Please continue soon!
EvenstarEverlasting chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This story was so funny. I hope you keep writing it. I love the way you developed a sense of humor for the twins. We saw those of the Fellowhip in the movies and the book, but not alot is known about the twins and their charachteristics, so I love that you developed them.
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
How cool! I love it when Aragorn is being all kiddy and fun around people who think he is a 'big tough strong weird mysterious MANLY man' (which he totally is). I especially love the dialogue between him and Legolas, and when Legolas were chasing him across the yard. Hehe!

My favorite part was the 'Ar-' meaning 'Arrogant Human'. YAY! Update soon, please!
Glorfindel34 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Very funny!
theo darkstar chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
oh how funny...you must keep it going!
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I must say your story made me laugh, you have the character interaction as I would expect them to be. I really needed a good laugh today too. So I must thank you for that. I am looking forward to your next chapter.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »