Reviews for In Imladris
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
YAY! UPDATE!

Great chapter! I totally loved the banter between Aragorn and Legolas and the twins! And also the 'injury'! For once, it WAS ONLY A SCRATCH! *GASP*

I could go on about it all day, but i also loved the 'he's with Arwen' thing. he he! I would want to see that...

FABULOUS chapter! Update soon!

wOoT!
Barbara Kennedy chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
Oh, yes. I loved the longer chapter. LOL, 'flesh wound'?

Come now, don't we get to find out what really happened? lol
RilienRhovanion chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
YAY! Thank you for the long chapter!

What happened between Aragorn and Legolas? Or do I really want to know...

This story is just too funny. Please update soon! I love it!
KittiMarlowe chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
i loved it. that was so excellent, so funny and so accurate. tolkien didn't really flesh out his characters-but that's the beauty of it, isn't that so?

what you've done is brilliant, i think this is how tolkien would have liked to see his characters portrayed. they really gel, don't they?

haha, that was so cute!

kit
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I love the friendly...uh, battle ensuing here.

What are friends for anyway, other than to make your life...interesting?
Deana chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
ROTFL! The Legolas and Aragorn scenes are excellent! So funny! LOL! Post chapter 4 soon please! :)
FallenEagle chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
Keep writing! That's an order!
MarieThea chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
This is so great. I'm still laughing. I'm going to read it again.
joshifine chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Wow! amazing story! i absolutely love it, PLEASE update soon, im checking everyday u know!
xowildncrazyox chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
o funnie funnie story! cant wait 4 more!
RilienRhovanion chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
Update! I love stories about how the fellowship meets! It's funny, now update!
joshifine chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
I am really really enjoying this fic! its so funny and you have got the characters so right! i especially love the scenes between esteland legolas. brilliant! keep it up and update soon! please *gets down on knees and begs*
RS chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
Very funny and yet serious. What a wonderful dialogue between Strider and Legolas. Can't wait for your next update. When is Arwen going to show up? Please update soon.

rs
caedi chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
Brilliant, funny chapter. ha ha ha ha ha ha. Lol. That chapter just brightened up my relatively boring, sick day. ha ha. :)

Loved the banter between Estel and Legolas. I feel some sympathy for Estel though. I hate getting woken up out of bed. must be a human thing, lol.

Poor Merry and Pippin, and there sense of direction (or lack thereof), although i suppose it would be rather difficult to find your way through an elf haven if you've never been there.

Great Chapter. Cant wait till the next one!

neofilly
RS chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
This shows Boromir's struggle within his head more so than the film. One wonders how Boromir met the hobbits and I can truly imagine them meeting this way. Shows that Boromir truly was fond of the hobbits and vice versa. Wonderful Chapter.

rs