Reviews for In Imladris
FallenEagle chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
Keep writing! That's an order!
MarieThea chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
This is so great. I'm still laughing. I'm going to read it again.
joshifine chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Wow! amazing story! i absolutely love it, PLEASE update soon, im checking everyday u know!
xowildncrazyox chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
o funnie funnie story! cant wait 4 more!
RilienRhovanion chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
Update! I love stories about how the fellowship meets! It's funny, now update!
joshifine chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
I am really really enjoying this fic! its so funny and you have got the characters so right! i especially love the scenes between esteland legolas. brilliant! keep it up and update soon! please *gets down on knees and begs*
RS chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
Very funny and yet serious. What a wonderful dialogue between Strider and Legolas. Can't wait for your next update. When is Arwen going to show up? Please update soon.

rs
caedi chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
Brilliant, funny chapter. ha ha ha ha ha ha. Lol. That chapter just brightened up my relatively boring, sick day. ha ha. :)

Loved the banter between Estel and Legolas. I feel some sympathy for Estel though. I hate getting woken up out of bed. must be a human thing, lol.

Poor Merry and Pippin, and there sense of direction (or lack thereof), although i suppose it would be rather difficult to find your way through an elf haven if you've never been there.

Great Chapter. Cant wait till the next one!

neofilly
RS chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
This shows Boromir's struggle within his head more so than the film. One wonders how Boromir met the hobbits and I can truly imagine them meeting this way. Shows that Boromir truly was fond of the hobbits and vice versa. Wonderful Chapter.

rs
RS chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wonderful! I love the way you introduced Legolas. Very funny! I love the banter between characters.. A time of fun and hilarity in the middle of a story which becomes very dark.. VERY FUNNY!
pwrhungryjr chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
Love it love it love it! Keep updating!
Briryan chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
This us a very funny story so far. I can wait to see what comes up next. Looking forward to your next update. Keep up the good work!
theo darkstar chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
very god i luved how they new the hobbits were there!
Fk306 chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
lol so they were aware of the hobbits? lol please update soon
Laurenke1 chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
That was so funny, I loved it, thanks for the great chapter, you made a tired working girl's day.

Lauren