Reviews for In Imladris
biddle29 chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
I don't think you realize how awesome this story is, and how much I absolutely love it! :D
Light on the Horizon chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Great story
logaen ahmad chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Simple thanks for you for making me read that amazing fic
I laughed my heart out
You are amazing writer
THiaLieN chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
I don't think there was any major plot or anything overly intriguing in this story, but I find it hard to put my phone down while reading each chapter.

And I found myself smiling a lot, which is rare.

I really love this story. Thanks for writing and sharing )
Hoots123 chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Great job
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
-Grins widely- Oh gosh, please HELP me! I can't stop grinning no matter how hard I try!

I LOVE this story so much!
The Hare and the Otter chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Love it! :D
Aikwen chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
This was a real pleasure. The Lord of the Rings is my favorite book - I tend to avoid lotr fanfic simply because I dont want to see it distorted - here Id say that both Legolas and Aragorn were slightly out of character, but the spirit of the book was preserved. Thank you for this story.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it! It was cute and funny in equal measures. Brilliant job!
Abigail Peredhil chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I love it! I really enjoyed your discription of Lord Elrond and the lottle fight between Aragorn and Legolas. Thabk you so much. :)
Abigail Peredhil chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I love this story! It is well organized and you obviously did a fair amount of research to complete it. Wow, this is amazing. I laughed almost the whole time I was reading, it is sooooo funny. My favorite part was when Aragorn got throne on the ground, that was hilarious! I had to stop reading I was laughing so hard! You are an amazing writer. This chapter makes my own look pale in comparison. I can't wait to read more! :D
Hailey-Stone chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
I FINALLY GOT AROUND TO RE-FINDING AND ACTUALLY FINISHING THIS STORY AND OH MY GOSH IT IS FREAKING PERFECTION. This is officially my headcanon for pre-quest LotR. I'm being overwhelmed by feels, I don't even know what to do with myself. To put it simply, everything about this story is fricking amazing. X3

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
Sajna18 chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
I absolutely love this story it has to be one of my favorite fan fictions! You did an mazing job portraying all of the fellowship! Thank you for writing this story!
Stormglass chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I LOVE THIS LOL!
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I am loving this! If they ever decide to remake LOTR as a comedy they should get you to write the script. :)
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »