Reviews for In Imladris
VoodooMinds chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Great job
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
-Grins widely- Oh gosh, please HELP me! I can't stop grinning no matter how hard I try!

I LOVE this story so much!
The Hare and the Otter chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Love it! :D
Aikwen chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
This was a real pleasure. The Lord of the Rings is my favorite book - I tend to avoid lotr fanfic simply because I dont want to see it distorted - here Id say that both Legolas and Aragorn were slightly out of character, but the spirit of the book was preserved. Thank you for this story.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it! It was cute and funny in equal measures. Brilliant job!
Abigail Peredhil chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I love it! I really enjoyed your discription of Lord Elrond and the lottle fight between Aragorn and Legolas. Thabk you so much. :)
Abigail Peredhil chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I love this story! It is well organized and you obviously did a fair amount of research to complete it. Wow, this is amazing. I laughed almost the whole time I was reading, it is sooooo funny. My favorite part was when Aragorn got throne on the ground, that was hilarious! I had to stop reading I was laughing so hard! You are an amazing writer. This chapter makes my own look pale in comparison. I can't wait to read more! :D
Hailey-Stone chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
I FINALLY GOT AROUND TO RE-FINDING AND ACTUALLY FINISHING THIS STORY AND OH MY GOSH IT IS FREAKING PERFECTION. This is officially my headcanon for pre-quest LotR. I'm being overwhelmed by feels, I don't even know what to do with myself. To put it simply, everything about this story is fricking amazing. X3

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
Sajna18 chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
I absolutely love this story it has to be one of my favorite fan fictions! You did an mazing job portraying all of the fellowship! Thank you for writing this story!
Stormglass chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I LOVE THIS LOL!
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I am loving this! If they ever decide to remake LOTR as a comedy they should get you to write the script. :)
Ruanis chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
"Estel, I need that arm."

I love that line! Calmly stated, hence all the more hilarious! I dunno why, but this is the line that has stuck with me after I read the story. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
Kiren chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
This should be filmed... Seriously, it would be so much fun to see whole Lord of the Rings in this spirit.

Story is amazing. No more words needed. ;)
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Hehhhh. Nice! Haha, had to laugh at that part with them all ganging up on Legolas...
Ink Mage chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Hey,

I just wanted to thank you for making this story, for a somewhat personal reason. This was the first fanfiction I ever read. Because of this story, I have been introduced to a world where my favorite characters never die, and stories live on past 'The End'. Thank you so much. I never would have found it without you.
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »