Reviews for In Imladris
Stormglass chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I am loving this! If they ever decide to remake LOTR as a comedy they should get you to write the script. :)
Ruanis chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
"Estel, I need that arm."

I love that line! Calmly stated, hence all the more hilarious! I dunno why, but this is the line that has stuck with me after I read the story. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
Kiren chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
This should be filmed... Seriously, it would be so much fun to see whole Lord of the Rings in this spirit.

Story is amazing. No more words needed. ;)
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Hehhhh. Nice! Haha, had to laugh at that part with them all ganging up on Legolas...
Ink Mage chapter 1 . 11/3/2011

I just wanted to thank you for making this story, for a somewhat personal reason. This was the first fanfiction I ever read. Because of this story, I have been introduced to a world where my favorite characters never die, and stories live on past 'The End'. Thank you so much. I never would have found it without you.
Elf of Eryn Lasgalen chapter 4 . 10/8/2011

I don't know if you're still on FanFiction, but, in case you are, I'd like you to know that I love your stories! This one in particular is my favourite. My only problem is that Legolas is scared of Arwen. I don't like her very much, and I love Legolas and feel rather offended...:) All the same, this story rocks! You portray the characters wonderfully.

A Quiet Reader
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
funniest thing I have read...ever.
Lady Artemist chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
I love, no, I beyond love this. I laughed a lot and I absolutely adored your characterization of everyone! Thank you for writing this!
Kerowyn Van'Seph chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Haha, awesome story! Glad I found it. D

anubislover chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
Gandalf's last line reminded me of Giles' from Buffy the Vampire saying "The Earth is doomed." So funny, I really loved this story! It was nice to see the Fellowship interact before the journey, and it was very well-written. Wonderful job!
MKofGod chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I love the imagery that you weave into every interaction. I can see the characters so clearly when I read your work. Not only that, but I find their mannerisms endearing and in character. I like your style a lot.
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Sorry I didn't comment on each chapter, but I was having such fun reading steadily through each one to the next. :) It was really enjoyable to see more of the lighter moments in the lives of the Fellowship before they left on their quest...especially Aragorn. When not constantly confronted with dire situations, he can be quite a humorous, dry-witted and devious ranger! I loved the bickering between Aragorn and Legolas, plus the added teasing of the twins was a hoot. :)
Abject Tears chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was hilarious! Thank you for writing this piece, I thought it was really good with the moments of seriousness along with lots of humour (:
CC.V.RG chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
Absolutely amazing story! I absolutely LOVED it! Too bad its ovr...but anyway, i really lov it! :) 3
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »