Reviews for In Imladris
Lady Artemist chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
I love, no, I beyond love this. I laughed a lot and I absolutely adored your characterization of everyone! Thank you for writing this!
Kerowyn Van'Seph chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Haha, awesome story! Glad I found it. D

keroV
anubislover chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
Gandalf's last line reminded me of Giles' from Buffy the Vampire saying "The Earth is doomed." So funny, I really loved this story! It was nice to see the Fellowship interact before the journey, and it was very well-written. Wonderful job!
MKofGod chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I love the imagery that you weave into every interaction. I can see the characters so clearly when I read your work. Not only that, but I find their mannerisms endearing and in character. I like your style a lot.
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Sorry I didn't comment on each chapter, but I was having such fun reading steadily through each one to the next. :) It was really enjoyable to see more of the lighter moments in the lives of the Fellowship before they left on their quest...especially Aragorn. When not constantly confronted with dire situations, he can be quite a humorous, dry-witted and devious ranger! I loved the bickering between Aragorn and Legolas, plus the added teasing of the twins was a hoot. :)
Abject Tears chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was hilarious! Thank you for writing this piece, I thought it was really good with the moments of seriousness along with lots of humour (:
CC.V.RG chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
Absolutely amazing story! I absolutely LOVED it! Too bad its ovr...but anyway, i really lov it! :) 3
Alexis chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
I've never enjoyed a story about T.L.O.T.R more than this one.

It was brilliantly written, all of the characters were wonderfully portrayed.

Thank you for writing this. :)
Arwins vicious vampire horse chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
that was really funny!

well done!

XD
Alexis chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
My sister read this whole thing (i think) 3 times now. She loved it.

I on the other hand have been rather busy with chores and writing.

So i'm putting this up that now i won't be able to get any work done and i'm holding you responsible.

Thanks a lot.

This looks like a long story too... I'll never get anything done now!

From your now avid reader,

PS. you're doing my chores.
je m'appelle chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
Wow, great story. It was really cute, the interaction between Aragorn, Legolas and the twins, and I loved how you conveyed the initial moments of the relationships between everyone in the Fellowship. Great job.
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
since frodo can understand/speak sindrian wouldnt he be able to understand aragorn when he called legolas a prince?
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
*laughing* I love when Aragorn and Legolas get into friendly fights! This was lovely! Lovely indeed!
Feafea chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
I love it! Everything about it! Its going to my favorites! :D
SupernaturalGeek chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
This was very nicely done. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Fellowship meet in more detail than we saw in the film, and it was nice to see them actually bond before they began their journey. Well, everyone except Legolas and Gimli of course! *g*

I always like reading about Aragorn, Legolas and the twins. It was nice here, to see them viewed through others eyes such as when Merry & Pippin were listening to Aragorn & Legolas talking in his room, or when Boromir was observing them all. I liked too that Boromir was accepted into the group, despite the rocky beginning. As you can see when he dies, the others really had grown to care for him.

The moments with Legolas & Aragorn arguing over whether Legolas should have joined the Fellowship were my favourites. The depth of their friendship really came across, especially when they finally reached the point where words were not necessary anymore. I enjoyed too of course the lighter moments with them, and with the twins. I don't think any of them truly ever grew up!

Great job - I really enjoyed this one :)
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »