Reviews for In Imladris
Ipiutiminelle chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
I love the way you describe Legolas and Aragorn's friendship ! And the twins interventions are always very funny too :3.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
Faramir is awesome
Dawnshine chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
AWESOME!
biddle29 chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
I don't think you realize how awesome this story is, and how much I absolutely love it! :D
Light on the Horizon chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Great story
faedmalik chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Simple thanks for you for making me read that amazing fic
I laughed my heart out
You are amazing writer
THiaLieN chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
I don't think there was any major plot or anything overly intriguing in this story, but I find it hard to put my phone down while reading each chapter.

And I found myself smiling a lot, which is rare.

I really love this story. Thanks for writing and sharing )
VoodooMinds chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Great job
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
-Grins widely- Oh gosh, please HELP me! I can't stop grinning no matter how hard I try!

I LOVE this story so much!
The Hare and the Otter chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Love it! :D
Aikwen chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
This was a real pleasure. The Lord of the Rings is my favorite book - I tend to avoid lotr fanfic simply because I dont want to see it distorted - here Id say that both Legolas and Aragorn were slightly out of character, but the spirit of the book was preserved. Thank you for this story.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it! It was cute and funny in equal measures. Brilliant job!
Abigail Peredhil chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I love it! I really enjoyed your discription of Lord Elrond and the lottle fight between Aragorn and Legolas. Thabk you so much. :)
Abigail Peredhil chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I love this story! It is well organized and you obviously did a fair amount of research to complete it. Wow, this is amazing. I laughed almost the whole time I was reading, it is sooooo funny. My favorite part was when Aragorn got throne on the ground, that was hilarious! I had to stop reading I was laughing so hard! You are an amazing writer. This chapter makes my own look pale in comparison. I can't wait to read more! :D
Hailey-Stone chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
I FINALLY GOT AROUND TO RE-FINDING AND ACTUALLY FINISHING THIS STORY AND OH MY GOSH IT IS FREAKING PERFECTION. This is officially my headcanon for pre-quest LotR. I'm being overwhelmed by feels, I don't even know what to do with myself. To put it simply, everything about this story is fricking amazing. X3

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.