Reviews for In Imladris
Expecting Rain chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Haha, very funny story! My only complaint is that the summary says that the story's about all the fellowship meeting each other, but Gandalf didn't show up until the very end...I suppose he might have known all of them already, but it would have been interesting to see his response to al the fights. Overall very good job though, it was hilarious!
crism1976 chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
I've been enjoying this story, but I'm *really* impressed with this chapter, particularly the conversation between Aragorn & Legolas.

I liked Legolas' reaction to learning Aragorn confronted five ringwraiths alone. Fear-born anger quenched by his understanding that Aragorn had to defend the hobbits.

I also liked the portion of the conversation regarding Aragorn's eventual death. Aragorn's response, “Of course it does! Not a day passes that I do not think of the day when I must leave my family, leave you and Arwen, but I cannot live my life despairing of that one moment when my soul leaves Middle-earth!” Fabulous response!
black4minister chapter 9 . 4/24/2008
can i just say wow! i love this story, you are such a talented writer. my favourite is the way you wrote aragorn and legolas though, it was just so funny. i could see them standing there bickering away and everyone else wondering what was going on.

my favourite line is the "you pushed him off a cliff" no i didn't, and it was only a little cliff anyway" priceless!

keep it up, it's brillent! ;-)
SoConfusified chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Well done. A few itty bitty typos, and the whole Mordor/Morgul blade thing threw me a bit, but I've committed worse crimes. ;)

So far, I give this a 9.89 out of ten.

(yes, I just HAD to be difficult)

Also, you are offically being favorited.
Star in Ruin chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
You have a wicked sense of humor Evergreene! I have read this story at least seventeen times but I still haven't tired of it!

I thought the conversation between Legolas and Aragorn in chapter three was very deep, but still retained plenty of humor. And I loved how you managed to bring out the fun side of the characters without completely loosing their personality.

Well, I'm off. I'm going to go read this fic again. And again. And probably again.
sparkling-stone chapter 7 . 1/30/2008
This was a lovely story. I really enjoyed your writing.
asdfjkl chapter 9 . 1/4/2008
very cute! and very very funny. i loved it!

keep writing.
Liv Tinuviel chapter 9 . 12/20/2007
funny, interesting, engaging-all around wonderful! hehe i sound like a movie critic...lol

but seriously, well done
dawnnoondusk chapter 9 . 12/9/2007
It is the absolute truth when I say that this is one of the absolute best Lord of the Ring stories I have ever read.
sazza-da-vampire chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
Some parts of it were absolutely hilarious, actually, many, especially the constant bickering, and the story is written well. congratulations on a good job.
ShimmeringWater chapter 9 . 5/31/2007
This story is absolutely pausible and therefore entertaining. I find the characters believable and charming.
Clb chapter 9 . 5/26/2007
That was so good! I loved it! Aragorn and Legolas were wonderful and funny. And Boromir just kind of observing everyone was something I'd never thought of before but I liked very much.
Sanaryelle chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
This was an amazing fic! The characters were spot-on, the interaction was great, and it was funny without being silly or over-the-top. Strangely enough, one of my favourite things about this fic were the chapter titles! Great story - I salute you!

-Sanaryelle
Lady Anne chapter 9 . 1/17/2007
Nicely done, I really enjoyed reading it.
srk chapter 9 . 1/7/2007
I am amazed thet someone could write so much so well. I didn't expect there to be more after the first chapter, and was pleasantly surprised that the quality of your work did not deteriorate. Keep up the excellent work!
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »