Reviews for In Imladris
Alexis chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
I've never enjoyed a story about T.L.O.T.R more than this one.

It was brilliantly written, all of the characters were wonderfully portrayed.

Thank you for writing this. :)
Arwins vicious vampire horse chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
that was really funny!

well done!

Alexis chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
My sister read this whole thing (i think) 3 times now. She loved it.

I on the other hand have been rather busy with chores and writing.

So i'm putting this up that now i won't be able to get any work done and i'm holding you responsible.

Thanks a lot.

This looks like a long story too... I'll never get anything done now!

From your now avid reader,

PS. you're doing my chores.
je m'appelle chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
Wow, great story. It was really cute, the interaction between Aragorn, Legolas and the twins, and I loved how you conveyed the initial moments of the relationships between everyone in the Fellowship. Great job.
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
since frodo can understand/speak sindrian wouldnt he be able to understand aragorn when he called legolas a prince?
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
*laughing* I love when Aragorn and Legolas get into friendly fights! This was lovely! Lovely indeed!
Feafea chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
I love it! Everything about it! Its going to my favorites! :D
SupernaturalGeek chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
This was very nicely done. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Fellowship meet in more detail than we saw in the film, and it was nice to see them actually bond before they began their journey. Well, everyone except Legolas and Gimli of course! *g*

I always like reading about Aragorn, Legolas and the twins. It was nice here, to see them viewed through others eyes such as when Merry & Pippin were listening to Aragorn & Legolas talking in his room, or when Boromir was observing them all. I liked too that Boromir was accepted into the group, despite the rocky beginning. As you can see when he dies, the others really had grown to care for him.

The moments with Legolas & Aragorn arguing over whether Legolas should have joined the Fellowship were my favourites. The depth of their friendship really came across, especially when they finally reached the point where words were not necessary anymore. I enjoyed too of course the lighter moments with them, and with the twins. I don't think any of them truly ever grew up!

Great job - I really enjoyed this one :)
Jedi Sapphire chapter 9 . 11/13/2008
I loved this... Especially the relationship between Aragorn and Legolas and the twins.
Lady Elrayen chapter 9 . 10/28/2008
oh my gosh! I can't believe it is the end! sobsob

this has been an absolute pleasure to read, you have skillfully combined humour woth serious topics, and have given each character a unique personality. Also, the way you kept going back to the thoughts of each memeber of the fellowship was done very smoothly.

this is most definately a story I will be reading again and again and recommending to others. i cannot pick out my fave moment as it was all an amazing story!

I could go on and on and on about how good this story is, but alas that there are not more hours in the day, and less chores to do! so for now, hannon-le and please keep writing.

Lady Elrayen chapter 8 . 10/22/2008
Phew! I thought this was the last chapter - I am so glad it is not!

lol, thats quite amusing that Legolas thinks it childish that the twins count their kills, when he is going to be doing the same with a certain dwarf! rofl

i also like Pippins theory at the end-its sweet of him!lol :)

on to the final chapter... xx
Lady Elrayen chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
lol Aragorn thought he could boss Legolas around :D you've nicely dealt with serious conversations and humourus ones again :) you do it really well!

on to the final chapter now *sobsob* xx
Lady Elrayen chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
lol, Leggy and Aragorn fighting. Legolas you are so stubborn! I love the way you described the fight scene - you did a very good job! :) x
Lady Elrayen chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
lol, you started the chapter in a funny way, and you ended it in a funny way - brilliant! :D x tut tut Leggy, sinking down to the level of a dwarf lol x
Lady Elrayen chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
hehe lol i can imagine Legolas and a very young Estel! another great chapter from a talented writer. i still love the way you provide humour and seriosness without going off topic - this is truley one of the best stories I have ever read! x
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »