Reviews for In Imladris
Elf of Eryn Lasgalen chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Evergreene-

I don't know if you're still on FanFiction, but, in case you are, I'd like you to know that I love your stories! This one in particular is my favourite. My only problem is that Legolas is scared of Arwen. I don't like her very much, and I love Legolas and feel rather offended...:) All the same, this story rocks! You portray the characters wonderfully.

A Quiet Reader
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
funniest thing I have read...ever.
Lady Artemist chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
I love, no, I beyond love this. I laughed a lot and I absolutely adored your characterization of everyone! Thank you for writing this!
Kerowyn Van'Seph chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Haha, awesome story! Glad I found it. D

~keroV
anubislover chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
Gandalf's last line reminded me of Giles' from Buffy the Vampire saying "The Earth is doomed." So funny, I really loved this story! It was nice to see the Fellowship interact before the journey, and it was very well-written. Wonderful job!
MKofGod chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I love the imagery that you weave into every interaction. I can see the characters so clearly when I read your work. Not only that, but I find their mannerisms endearing and in character. I like your style a lot.
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Sorry I didn't comment on each chapter, but I was having such fun reading steadily through each one to the next. :) It was really enjoyable to see more of the lighter moments in the lives of the Fellowship before they left on their quest...especially Aragorn. When not constantly confronted with dire situations, he can be quite a humorous, dry-witted and devious ranger! I loved the bickering between Aragorn and Legolas, plus the added teasing of the twins was a hoot. :)
Abject Tears chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was hilarious! Thank you for writing this piece, I thought it was really good with the moments of seriousness along with lots of humour (:
CC.V.RG chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
Absolutely amazing story! I absolutely LOVED it! Too bad its ovr...but anyway, i really lov it! :) 3
Alexis chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
I've never enjoyed a story about T.L.O.T.R more than this one.

It was brilliantly written, all of the characters were wonderfully portrayed.

Thank you for writing this. :)
Arwins vicious vampire horse chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
that was really funny!

well done!

XD
Alexis chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
My sister read this whole thing (i think) 3 times now. She loved it.

I on the other hand have been rather busy with chores and writing.

So i'm putting this up that now i won't be able to get any work done and i'm holding you responsible.

Thanks a lot.

This looks like a long story too... I'll never get anything done now!

From your now avid reader,

PS. you're doing my chores.
je m'appelle chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
Wow, great story. It was really cute, the interaction between Aragorn, Legolas and the twins, and I loved how you conveyed the initial moments of the relationships between everyone in the Fellowship. Great job.
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
since frodo can understand/speak sindrian wouldnt he be able to understand aragorn when he called legolas a prince?
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
*laughing* I love when Aragorn and Legolas get into friendly fights! This was lovely! Lovely indeed!
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »