Reviews for A Stone's Throw from Yesterday
Jhiz chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
well that was good for a cry... curse you and your good writing since I now have a headache... thanks (I think...)
asif chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
formulaof a stone throw upward & a stone throw downward what time they meet each other
MyLadyElise chapter 15 . 10/7/2011
This is one of the most beautiful and lyrical Spuffy stories I've ever read. I first read it a couple of years ago and rediscovered it. Your prose is extraordinary.

I love your Spike speaking through poetry when he can't "speak" for himself and I love the reestablishment of the Dawn relationship too. And of course, how Buffy reacts to everything and going back to the Hellmouth.

Just beautiful.
Maida chapter 15 . 3/25/2011
A really beautiful and well written story, with all the characters nicely in character. A joy to read.
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Still love this story. Used to be under different pen name though
darklover chapter 15 . 9/28/2007
This story was excellent. It was well written and it was just a joy to read.
evy29 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Finally something worth reading!

I've just recently started reading BtVS fanfiction and I gotta tell you: there's a lot of crappy writting out there. Thank GOD I found this story before losing all hope and starting beating my head against the keyboard.

I checked it out and turns out you got awards, so you already know your story's good. No need of me telling you that again... but I'll do it anyway.

It's nice to find something that not only has a well thought plot but it's also very well written. You keep the characters IN character, and that's hard to do in a spuffy fic, or so it seems based on what I've read lately.

You keep the story moving around one or two characters mostly, but you don't ignore the others and that's refreshing. Your descriptions are wonderful. One can actually picture the scenaries in a way that's like watching a photograph. And your description of emotions, thoughts and expressions, well, doesn't stay behind.

You have a distinctive style, and I like it very much.

Let's not forget english is not my first language,and saying that I throughly enjoyed your story despite the fact I had to use my english-spanish dictionary more than once, is something.

I just couldn't stop reading.
vladt chapter 15 . 6/27/2005
i was peparingto comment on a wonderful, sad, romantic tale when the happy ending jumped up and surprised. and i realized it still is a wonderful, sad and romantic tale. thank you, very much
KawaiiRyu chapter 15 . 6/27/2005
Aaww, he's back! Is there going to be an epilogue? I absolutely loved this story, and I can't wait to read more from you!
msu chapter 15 . 6/26/2005
Absolutely wonderful. It left me happy and satisfied yet yearning for more, more, more. The intricate weaving of the poetry throughout the story was a brilliant way for Spike to speak through William. Xander's pain made me hurt for him but I was happy he was willing and able to go that extra mile for Spike/William and Buffy. Lovely reading. Looking forward to some more new Spuffy stuff from well as updates! :)

SinisterChic chapter 15 . 6/26/2005
I loved Spike's poems. They made me feel how heartbroken he was. Wonderful ending, I'm glad Xander could find some peace.
digopheliadug chapter 15 . 6/26/2005
Here's my final comment...

A beautiful end to a beautiful story.

I'm telling you, you should think about going pro.
Brunettepet chapter 15 . 6/26/2005
That was lovely. The "snapshot" in the hellmouth was intricately drawn. This story was well detailed and angsty, and I really believed Spike and William were gone for good. Excellent emotional payoff with the reunion and Xander's reconciliation of his feelings for Anya.
goldenshadows chapter 15 . 6/26/2005
Another great story from you...i was surprised it ended so soon though, usually your fics go on for ages! Anyway, as usual, look forward to anything new you come up with.
wolf116 chapter 15 . 6/25/2005
AWW! It's over with. I want more. I absolutely loved this fic. Was very glad that you didn't make Spike all dead. Loved the ending, but I hate to see it. I looked forward to coming in from work and having an update. It always brightened my day. Espeacially, the ones that weren't so sunny. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.