Reviews for Post Mortem
Ladywilde chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
Why is she here again? Five long years since she saw Jack Shepard without a screen in front of them, seven since she got on Flight 815 from Sydney to Los Angeles and six and a half since he kissed her for the first time… she knows why she’s here

I loved that paragraph, it was so simple and yet so beautifully written. Gawd! your really good at this... I love it.
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
That chapter was so haunting, It seemed as if written under a layer of gauze like a surreal dream, Gawd! what sad, lovely imagery... I adored this, can't wait to read more.
melodie568 chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
really good story
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
loved it. nothing else to say, simply: loved it.
Anita-Louise chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Fantastic piece of fiction - I loved every minute of it. Normally post-resque pieces are often unbeieveable, but yours could easily be written into the show. (the Jate doesn't hurt, either :P ) Any news on when the sequel will be up? I wait eagerly for it

Anita-Louise
Vote14Caskett chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
I like this story very much! Please update soon!
AngelicDevil1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
This was absolutely fantastic. I found this fic on Lost-Forum. I've read some really good Jate stories but this beats em all. You really have a talent.
nikki-da-latina chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
that was a really really really good fic... was this it? or is there more comin? if there is i cant wait to read more :)
fanoflost chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
I loved it! Oh my gosh, you have to post the sequel soon!
wItHouT a tRacE fReAk chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
I love the ending. Very very cute! Kate just happened to come back the same day they were all rescued. Love it!
Phoenix-Talon chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Aw...I really like this. Is this the end? I'm not quite sure...eh. I'm still adding you to my favorites.
SunShower chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Ok, I don't know why...

But i cried when i read this chapter.

I can;t explain why.. mostly cuase i dunno, it was so happy/sad... or.. sad/happy... i dunno. Like the whole reunion thing and... i dunno. I cry in these sorts of situations.

Well, it was great, can;t wait for the epilogue.

*ash*
CrAzYhOrSeGiRl88 chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
wow, i loved it! slightly cliche, yes, but who doesn't love that once in a while? sometimes those make the best stories, really and that's the case here for sure. i loved every word of it...it flowed so well and it was exactly what i was hoping for after chapter 2. i can't wait to see the epilogue you have planned, so please update soon! _
WHENICOMEAROUND chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
i like it a lot!

-WHENICOMEAROUND
fanoflost chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
I HEART THIS STORY! AUTOMATIC FAVORITE! I loved it! And how she came back when the reunion was going on... perfect. Great story, great plot, and I'll be sad not to see it updated anymore. Alas, I have your other story to look forward too. :)