Reviews for A New Beginning
Princess dogooder chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it oh and did I mention I loved it? Just curious though why did you decide they should have a boy?
crazychrizzy chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
I am so glad you updated this story please do carry on!
Merowen chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
I really like your story.

And you obviously like the name Jaime. Or do you really want us to believe that Kevin and Alexis would think about giving their child the name of Luke's girlfriend?

Anyway, keep the good work up!
Em'sPride chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
OK, so you din't get the wrong impression, I LOVE this story. I have to say,for constructive criticism, that I thought the second and thid chapters weren't as good as your others, but your fifth chapter is absolutely AWESOME! Pleas keep up the amazing work. I look foward to reading more!
bbplayer005 chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
you are a very good writer i hope you update soon this is one of the best storys on the board
Em'sPride chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
Wow, that was awesome. Keep up the great work!
bbplayer005 chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
i love this story its is so good that i cant wait for the next chapter i hope you update rely soon!you are a great writter
bbplayer005 chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
wow another great chapter... i hope you update soon!
crazychrizzy chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
I enjoyed these two chapters a lot and am curious as to how this story proceeds!
Em'sPride chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
Wow, I love this story. Keep up the great work. And please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter! I'll have withdrawls! Love your stuff.
bbplayer005 chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Wow ... another great story i hope you update a lot sonner this time, keep up the great work
Saena chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Nice story, and it's always good to see new writers on the site. I do have one technical piece of advice, though. It's something a reviewer told me when I was first writing: whenever a different character starts speaking in the story, you should start a new paragraph. It clarifies who is saying the line and is just structurally better. Overall, the story is starting out well, so I'll hang around to see what else you've got. Keep writing, and enjoy your story!

Saena
Em'sPride chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Wow. I love this story. It is AWESOME! I might go into denial if you don't keep going! Love it, love it, love it!
bbplayer005 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
wow that was great i hope u update soon... hope kevin starts a family.. great writting