Reviews for Interloper
C0ldSteel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was better than I expected. Very funny. I loved the Tardis rebelling and Jack being "vaguely plastered" and that they made an effort to get to know him even though he was clearly a tosser. Very cute storry.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Good story.
Freedomflyer chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I love Jack, Rose and the Doctor together. They really belong...But only the ninth doctor because im not sure if i like the tenth doctor yet.
Zweee chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
That was so clever. I liked the bit about the essays on why marriage should be banned.
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
lol! an OTT? lol. interesting.
mika chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
just lol.. the Doctor and Jack were just so cute and adorable acting like jealous schoolboys.. this fic was just the thing I needed after a crappy day like Sun. thank you.
Cirana chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
gd fic
skipchat chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
OT3! And the Doctor calling someone a wanker! **chucking** It just doesn't get better than that...
Leopardus Pardalis chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I love it! That's so cute. I love the three of them.
corrupted-innocent chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
(corrupted-innocent is too lazy to sign in, but will review anyway.)

ahh! *dies* LOVE!

my ot3 is the bomb. and this is so~o cute! i especially loved the lines from jack and the doctor at the end of each segment: it's an awesome writing style. _ yay!
CordsCool chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Um.. Interesting it was really REALLY funny but got weird and slashy right at the end! Overall good! I'm notincing that you have a very unigue style ! I LIKe! You have a great sense of humour.
Anna chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Yes! *punches air* Finally someone else who sees the goodness that is Doctor/Rose/Jack! It's the nearest I've ever come to seeing a cannon threesome on prime-time television. Thank you for a very well written, in character group. Definitely saving this one!
JenCarpeDiem chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Jack/Doctor/Rose is my first OT3, so I was *delighted* to read the last paragraph. Loved it. :D
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Hahahaha! Lol, this is so funny! Definitely going on my favourites!

Sakina x
Sadie chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Awesome Jack/Rose/Doc fic! hehe, this is definitely threesome fic at it's finest. :D Thanks for the fun read.