Reviews for Can't Live Without Her
Miranda chapter 20 . 1/22/2015
That. Was. Amazing! Although I'm a Beastboy and Raven shipper for life, I can't help but love this so much! I found it super super cute, good work!
BBsevolEAR chapter 20 . 1/14/2011
MAKE A SEQUEL!

PLEASE!

I LOVE THIS STORY!
Rotten Core chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
Damn Nagi goes to work fast.
The Dresden Terror chapter 19 . 11/5/2005
decided to read this story. I liked it and now I go off to review it's sequel because i don't think you'll read my review since this story is finished.
Dragon of the Moon chapter 19 . 10/29/2005
this was a really nice and touching. i cried but i dun noe y.
Dragon of the Moon chapter 21 . 10/29/2005
this was truly a touching sotry. I cried in some of the chapters. Truly. my heart is very soft and get easily touched.

this was really great. cant wait 2 read the sequel.
Dragon of the Moon chapter 10 . 10/29/2005
woah. i did not noe y but suddenly, while reading this chappie, i cried. silly isn't isnt it
Dragon of the Moon chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
well Nagi is a great OC
Dragon of the Moon chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
ill merge my reviews 4 the up coming chappies in the last.
Dragon of the Moon chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
i nvr really paid much attention 2 ur other stories but since i was bored i decided 2 read 1. this has really caught my heart.
Star Melody chapter 10 . 10/16/2005
I can't beleive! This is so ironic and dramatic it's got me hooked! I'm probibly ganna be up for a couple more hours reading this! It's so wonderful and magic and all the gushy romantic stuff Beastboy keeps saying would get me to fall for him but I still can't help to hope he fails. I can't wait to see how this turns out! I almost feel bad for Beastboy but isn't hanging on for like eight years a little immature? But then again he does claim to love her...it's so bizzare. This is one of the best romance fictions I've ever read and I'm really happy that I get the chance to read it!
Star Melody chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
OMG! That first chapter was so awsome! I couldn't stop reading it! Well except for the part when I started jumping up and down shouting I can't beleive it.
Bunnysquirrel chapter 21 . 10/16/2005
I'm not gonna read the sequel...but the original story was great.
casui chapter 21 . 10/16/2005
WOOHOO! GO SEQUEL! *dances*-ok, that's enough of my marryment (sp?) *runs 2 sequel*

-np!

-Ja,casui
skitly chapter 20 . 10/15/2005
i think you should make a sequil that would be awsome