Reviews for Steady State
MandaScooby chapter 3 . 9/11
Hey, I know it's been like a decade since you wrote this, but I still wanted to let you know I enjoyed it. :)
dragoness simplicity chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Absolutely brilliant _
dragoness simplicity chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
"I know it take as few minutes before the unit will release him from the chamber." - 'it takes a few minutes'
Astrollama chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I didn't want this to end. Now I'm going to go and read everything else you've ever written. Great job!
Astrollama chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
This just gets better and better. I love your Radek. Seriously, how can you make the guy so adorable? Poor John, please, please let this work!
Astrollama chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Awesome opening chapter. It has to be the mark of a superior writer that i can hear Sheppard's voice so clearly even though it is coming from a certain Czech scientist! Fantastic job, can't wait to find out what happens next. Oh, and the braids prank with Kavanagh? Priceless.
kirroth chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Good story, although I have to admit that McKay was really starting to get on my nerves, especially after Sheppard nearly strangled him and yet he was getting all pissy about restraints. Not that it's out of character, I just found myself wanting to slap him (which I imagine isn't an uncommon feeling among those that must deal with McKay ] ). I always love seeing stoned Sheppard, he's fun. I hope they eventually choose to recover clone John's body, I feel bad about him lying there all alone. (
Azamiko chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Does Rodney EVER follow Weir's orders in this series? :b
SGAavidreader chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
I was very happy to locate the list at livejournal that lists the appropriate order your stories should be read in. I absolutely loved Triptych and was very excited to find out that Steady State was a follow-up story,or at least a story that followed chronologically. I was hopeful that you would resolve the only problem I had with Triptych, which was the fact that John's clone's body was never retrieved. I enjoyed this story very much, but knew as I was reading it that at some point the next mission they went on would be to go back to the other planet and provide closure by bringing the clone body home. Sadly, John's body is still out there. Please take pity on him and bring him back to Atlantis to be buried by the McKay clone. They did tell each other "see you soon." I will keep reading the stories in order- maybe you've already addressed this (I say with a hopeful, pleading, suggestion).
hajimebassaidai chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Loving the building tension and the banter between Rodney and Radek!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Loving the build up again, like the previous one starting with a seemingly random stream of conciousness that suddenly becomes very relevant. The crisis just gradually creeps up during the flashbacks.

Loved the characterisation of Radek in this one. John putting him on Rodney watch was a great friendship moment. The music on his ipod and his Machiavellian moments were just hilarious.

I loved the picture for the reader at the end. Teyla and Ford going to ask Rodney to cover for them at the same time he is apologising that he is about to ask them to take the last resort. Then them sneaking through the stargate while Rodney and Radek unscrew random things and look busy to cover for them!
Ppleater chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
"Einstein once said, “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.” He also said, “I should’ve been a plumber.” Just imagine what a waste it would have been if Einstein had taken his own advice and changed out toilet gaskets instead of changing the way we look and interact with time and space. Well, Sheppard and I may be two of the biggest idiots ever to wander out into the infinity of the universe, but what a waste if we didn’t."

Love that part.
Water-Soter chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
This has always been one of my favorite fics. Your evil Radek is too funny for words. So cute and sad at the same time.
SaJi chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Love! Radek was so cute and mischevious in this. XD And the agnst was nice and angsty. 3 And Carson was channeling Bones - '"For god’s sake, man, I’m a doctor, not a hairdresser!"'. I purr.
korilian chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
I loved the plot and the team friendship, but I felt the Kavanaugh abuse was a little excesive. Especially since he was actually helpful. The pranks were one thing, but actually hurting him when he'd been shot on a mission was sick.