Reviews for Sawyer's Vixen
Heavran chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was sweet. poor sawyer; guys get hammered hard when that happens. haha funny though. i like it. well done.
Mrs. R Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Hahah I love this fic so far. My favourite line is "Calling Sawyer names was no way to get you on his good side and when he glanced up with searing eyes of condemnation they settled on the clever little fox" It well written throughout, and that is also a very, very good single line. Please, please, please update soon? I would like to keep up with this story :)

- Mrs. R S
OmgitsBlondieduh chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Wow. Just wow. I loved this. I had no idea though that you were going to put Ginny into the scene, so that was quite a suprise. In my opinion you should go into detail to why exactly she was on a plane in the first place. Go into her past a bit, I mean, anyone who watches lost knows everyone else's past. Anyhow, good fic so far. Update soon please. Cant wait to read more.

Rach
tina chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
please i beg you write more it is so good!
sara.S.L chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
i like how you did the days and how you put hurley in it i liked it a lot so please write more i am dieing to no what happens!
Rhiannon chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
i like it, it is very funny you should write more Can't wait to see what you write next!
Ella Ynrihan chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Well, that's interesting! you're going to update, right?

-Ella
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Bad Ginny bad! I guess Sawyer got what he deserved. I liked the story it was cool.
QuinnJ chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Ha Ha this is a good one! The player got played so to speak. I loved that last bit with Hurley too: "She's sixteen man, I already tried" Very well done ;)
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Hee hee I LOVED this! It was interesting and clever and oh so so so funny. I really really loved this story. I want to read more. Will you write more or is it a one-shot. Well nevermind, if you write more i wil be overjoyed!