Reviews for Slackers of the Inner Sphere
WhiteFangDarkClaw chapter 50 . 8/2
This story was great. It's just begging for a sequel.
cranect chapter 48 . 12/23/2014
That last part with humansquish is from dragonheart isn't it? At least it was in that movie as well.
JC chapter 49 . 11/3/2014
Great,Any plans for your next story?
Maybe Hanse Davion dump into the Body of John davion in 2760 and how he can imporve the and prepare the Federation Suns for the First Sucesston war?
I am not telling you what to do just giving a idea.
Jason chapter 49 . 11/2/2014
Most awesome! Really enjoyed this tale of the Inner Sphere - brilliant as always! Please please write a sequel !
FicFanG chapter 49 . 7/10/2014
Story is told nicely, although somewhat tongue-in-cheek, as evidenced by the constant references to various icons (Blues Brothers, for example). I am disappointed, however, that the Mech aspect of the story has not been as large a part of the tale, as I had hoped for. As of entry 49, I am still trying to figure out what the actual plot of the saga will eventually be, and how the various elements introduced thus far will be tied together into a complete story. At this point, it appears that characters and factions are in the process of introduction, with no actual purpose or campaign, merely a series of seemingly unrelated battles that have no resolution at this point. Finally, I am completely mystified by the author's (good sentence structure notwithstanding) insistence on using as many misspellings and incorrect nouns and verbs as he can cram into every passage. It is extremely distracting, as well as irritating, since it is obvious to anyone with a rudimentary grasp of the English language that the sheer volume of these misuses cannot possibly be accidental. The author obviously has an agenda with this, and while I have no clue as to his agenda, it does a very good (so far) tale a great injustice.
iconofcoolness chapter 48 . 5/26/2014
I must say this has been one of the most entertaining stories I have read here on this site. The balance of humor, battle, drama, intrigue and anything else I can think of is contained within. The only thing I can say that would detract from the quality of this piece of work are the spelling errors, though even those are easily read through because of the context of the sentences with which they are contained. So, on that note the other thing that makes this story such a compelling read for me at least, is that it is within the Battletech Universe. Not many people are really "into" Battletech and it's good to see someone that has some writing talent truly tackle this subject. Awesome job. I did notice some of the tributes you paid to other famous works, and movies, as well as popular phrases and such, they were blended in nicely. I look forward to reading the finished product.
iconofcoolness chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Not bad, still trying to process the meat of the story though, I'll review again when I'm finished with the rest of the story you have here. So far so good though.
Texray1 chapter 48 . 4/11/2014
Now THAT'S more like it!
cklammer chapter 47 . 2/9/2014
At last an update :-)

Good chapter - I like it.

On an unrelated note: I finally catch on my reading backlog and I find that you blocked me from reviewing !? I'd like to have at an explanation, please?

I am cklammer here on fanfiction
Alright now chapter 46 . 7/29/2013
How long do we have to wait? Great stories need to be told!
tremerid chapter 46 . 4/2/2013
As always, an interesting and sometimes funny story. It's nice to see this one still progressing.

Keep up the awesome work, and post more of it when you're able!

Regards,

-Tremerid
TxA-GunFighter chapter 37 . 2/24/2013
Good one.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 36 . 2/24/2013
All right, that is the way to make 'em squeel.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 35 . 2/24/2013
Good chapter, time to kick some ass.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 34 . 2/24/2013