Reviews for We will meet again
rebecca chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
gosh ur story always teared me it was realli goodi love it realli much more continue more ..and try not to have a trajic ending p anw it was realli good realli good keep it up
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
loved the story
uzamaki-chan chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
great job! i luv ur stories! keep writing!
Kavitta chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
SEQUL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! sequel! i love it ... it's so sweet! keep it up!
mariad chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
I loved the story it was so good. I liked that they were able to dispose of Yuuna. But the best part was the wedding of course. That was the best as was the honeymoon. I loved when u wrote ' and they did what most couples do in a honeymoon, ehem...Love showered through out the night' lol that was funny. So beautiful that it ended how they first met. Kinda like a full circle of never ending love. I liked that they told each other how much they loved one another again. That was sweet. Thanks for continuing this story and giving it such an awesome ending. _
RobinAmon chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
love the story it was so cute
gseedlover chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
this was a cute story i love the ending great job!
Susan chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
Aw, such a sweet ending. Too bad, I would have actually preferred to see Yuuna murdered, muhahahaha, yeah, I sound crazy but that's only cuz I hate him so much, that bastard doesn't deserve to live! *laughs evilly* Alright, back to more happier topics, I really liek the ending, especially the cherry blossoms part, it's so perfect. U did a great job on this ff and I hope u continue to write great ffs in the future!
Lie74 chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
Oh that's great. (tears) It is so great. I'm glad that it was such a happy ending.
ritachi chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
full of fluff~ - yay, it's finished!
asga chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
oh so sweet i hope they marry also in series

gj
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
This is great I finally found another GSEED fan Who is around my age.
birdie101 chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
where's the final chapter? Where's the final chapter? I don't see a final chapter! Does anyone see a final chapter? It's august and jenniferseedlover still hasn't updating since the tenth of august! Updat already!
Yoriko Yuri chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
Hope you update soon! I totally like it, and ain't it a week after already?
steph chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
no it dosent suck it good please right the continue.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »