Reviews for Relic
Tasha chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Completly adorable. More AxI.
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That was tender and enderading, little fic.

CrowRaven
lyn chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
write more
Wynd Mage chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Mina references and AxI. Perfect story.
Lady of Nekos chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Cute. More AxI!
NightmareHound chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I am checking your other works now, this one was excellent! Great portrayal of the characters of the Manga.
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Cool ficcie! )
Pip Benadette chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
That was a good read!
MM chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
great story! Viva la IxA!
SirDracula chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Bravo! A 'sequel' to Matriach, the developing friendship and unspoken test on Alucard's side was so subtle (he was challenging her to learn to fire with Mina's rifle, very clever).
GeneWeiss chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Cool one shot fic. Always luv a heroine who is composed and in control of her destiny. Too bad that the anime didn't protray her as a kick-assing slayer.
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I like little possible glances into Integra's past. It kind of shows where she came from when it comes to her present self. Anyway I have nothing else to say other than nice work.
mslcat chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Cool. I like it.

Last thoughts before your first hunt (or any test or trial). You can't wait and yet your scared. Doubts about not measuring up. Doubts about your success. Doubts about yourself. This is a nice story.

Thess your a damn good writer and i love your stories. you good so much deeper than i ever could. You mind is so more sharper, in matters of human emotions and their decents into madness.

keep writing.
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Oh my! How adorable! Young Integra stories are one of my weakness, specially when they have a banter that is actually 'friendly' with Alucard. Great story.

*-* Marisa *-*
Zachiel chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
The new review window is bizarre. Anywhoo, as usual your ways of words is amazing and the bit of Alucard giving Integral, Mina's old rifle was quite touching but IC.