Reviews for Shadows of Twilight
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I came across this fic and read it. Very well written. I enjoyed reading it. :D Nice.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Well-written and cathartic.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Very well done! Loved it! Hope you have more Tony stories soon!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
This good, very very good. Not sure how I missed it when you first posted it but wow.
celestial1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Loved this story - not sure how I missed out on it a year ago! You have done a great job balancing angst and realism. I can totally see this actually happening on the show & I love what Gibbs said and the decision he made to hand over the case to Fornell. Great job!
Lilrebelgirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
great take on the episode. I really liked this!
someone chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
great story! i especially liked the interaction between tony and gibbs. plus, it wasn't too angsty, but it still dealt with kate's death and ari. awesome! keep the good stuff coming!
just a reader chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Believable, well-written, and blessedly lacking the treacle that permeates most other post-Twilight fics. Nicely done.
blondevor chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Excellent story. All the Twilight fallout has me singing the blues and unable to update my own NCIS story but your story is really satisfying. Thanks for sharing it :)

Keep it coming!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Oh that's good-I hate letting the FBI kill Ari-but it works when Gibbs decides Tony is worth more then Ari!

Great interplay and story-thanks for a good read!
chiroho chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Very nicely written. I think you captured everyone very well. Look forward to reading more of your stuff.
shirik chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
what an excellent story!

i enjoyed it very much.
ML Only chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Very well written - very believable. You had some great Tony and Gibbs lines. One of the better post Twilight stories. Thanks.
jrfaninaustin chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Great story! It's good to read a post-Twilight fic that isn't Tate-driven (I am probably one of the few who didn't see their relationship on a romantic level, more sibling rivalry). Any chance of another chapter soon?
Sarie Venea chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Very good-it's clear you know your characters, they were very true to life! Keep up the great work!