Reviews for Revenge
bluetigress chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Me while reading this chapter:
Me: " COME ON, ICHABOD! YOU CAN FIGHT YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS! YOU'RE THE MAIN CHARACTER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! AS IF YOU'RE GOING TO GET-"
*the hessian decapitates Ichabod.*
Me:" ...decapitated..." * stares at the screen in disbelief.* "WHAAAAAAAAAAT?! HESSIAN, WTF?! YOU DON'T KILL OFF THE MAIN CHARACTER! THIS IS NOT THE DISNEY FILM!" * Goes into a rage, and ends up smashing my tablet against a wall.*
Mary Van Tassel chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Loved it. she got her way and the little Brat Katrina is dead and to all ichabod fans i say sorry for your master is dead.
Master of Despair chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
Lady Van Tassel is so AWESOME!
Mummy Eats Airplane chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
Pretty good. It should probably be rated K.
debbie chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
i thought that the story was very good it had a lot of tension in it, i think that the writer should right more sleepy hollow fan fiction because you cant get tierd of it.
Anon chapter 6 . 9/26/2006
That was without doubt the most stupid, pointless story I have ever read and that includes To Kill A Mockingbird itself.
Hannah chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
It's wonderful Incap. I love it
Ichabod Crane chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
This was one of the worst stories I've ever read. HOW could you KILL Ichabod? NOBODY kills Ichabod. This story is just plain stupid.
Laura Kay chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
Woohoo! The Lady van Tassel triumphs over all! LOL, I thought the story was cute :) I do love a good villian (if that even makes sense) and I ADORE Miraanda Richardson :)

Great story! Laura :)
victoria chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
poor ichabod!
emMelye chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
As usual Incapa, you've left us with a great story. I loved the ending! Please write more of these LVT winning fanfics.
pumpkinpuss chapter 6 . 6/27/2005
M, quite the surprise ending, and very sad if one is a fan of the dear Constable. But, alas, you are the author and I respect your point of view and your talents. Thank you for your story. It was most entertaining.
Legwarmer chapter 6 . 6/27/2005
hi my dear!

brilliant.
pumpkinpuss chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
Now, this is a good time for the Constable to come up with a brilliant plan to save them all. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Legwarmer chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
she laughs too much!

love this. :) yikes! but this chapter is nonsense without her revealing her plan! OH DO GETOON WITH IT!