Reviews for Alone At Hogwarts
GoneForeverandEver chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
Harry is so clumsy! Still,it's a cute and romantic story.
Rooz990 chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
fantastic story

i really loved it

it was so funny

poor harry everytime he wanted to tell hermione how he feels about her something bad happend
Miss Nostalgia chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
Very cute. :)
AWWWW chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
I LOVE IT! MARVELOUS STORY! HARRY AND HERMIONE ARE THE BEST! I WISH A GUY WOULD BE THAT CUTE AND NERVOUS AROUND ME!
publisher chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
Well I have to say I was rather disapointed with these few paragraphs, pity they did not make even half a chapter, the plot was also very weak. Not one I would recomend to anyone.
Raj8 chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
so so great. make a sequel now.
crazy-for-a-gemo-kid chapter 10 . 6/19/2006
i have just read this whole story and its great. although i do find the prospect of Draco/Ginny and Lav-Lav/Ron very creepy.
Zarroc chapter 10 . 8/31/2005
that story is so cute, i'm glad they're finally together, well atleast tell eachother, keep reading and writing
Lily Potter55 chapter 10 . 8/4/2005
just1 word WOW i luv u as an author. kk. lol. o well. that wuz a gr8 storee
harunosakura01 chapter 10 . 7/25/2005
KYA! AW omg thats so cute! hehehe
Goddess of the heart chapter 10 . 7/19/2005
so cute!
The Musings of Artemis chapter 10 . 6/22/2005
that's rotten luck that harry had...geez...poor guy, how could you make him go through all that torture! well, all in all, he finally told her (along with the rest of the school) *giggles* well the ending wasn't all that bad but, yea...it could have been better. hope you can continue writing.

Ciao

Hermione_Potter_52036
thepoweroflove chapter 10 . 6/14/2005
loved it read all the ones that I was missing
xxk-andyxx chapter 10 . 6/12/2005
I can't believe it is the end already! You did a great job on the whole thing! Great story!
xxk-andyxx chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
Great job on this chapter!I loved it!