Reviews for You Will Not Sell Your Story The Canon Sue Song
sunset.rising chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
LOL! I accidentally stumbled upon this, and it's HILARIOUS! Great job, and congrats on a truly funny song _

Hilary
Galatea chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I loved it to pieces - I actually started singing it - and I don't even READ those books!

Nice job.
Annwn chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
That's awesome. I could actullaly see some one saying "Get a load of your white cleric" to Raistlin.
Amaya Embrill chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I'm an avid Dragonlance fan and after reading your...tale. I'm not certain whether to be disturbed or amused. I do however feel the overwhelming need to go back and re-read the series again and look more closely at the woman. hm...
Phantom Feline chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
not at all...not in the most bit amuring...(incoherant muttering)
JD chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Too true! Very amusing.
Rutledge chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
wow that is soo true, i noticed that in like the first page i ever read lol! how do you do it?

great song, you should sing it and sell it, make some money. guess u cant do that without a marysue

- shakir
Undead Ballerina chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
May I worship you? _
Dalamar Nightson chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Hehe, brilliant! So thats why I get so many reviews for Tale of Two Worlds, which I've always felt falls a sad third in my own writing... Very astute observation, though. For a lot of that, I absolutely agree. Especially with Usha. I didn't like her character at all! Great job.
Avalene chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
heh, fun, I like it!
Bibliotheque chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I know? Isn't that annoying? I try to avoid Mary-Sues. And I do NOT do easy romance. I'm evil, is what I am. Anyway, this has a very valid point. DOWN WITH THE SUES! Sorry.
HaraKyri chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Thats so funny! and so well rhymed! Now that you highlighted it, Dragonlance does have quite a few Mary-sues. From Kitiara who can kick butt and look good to everyone, to Laurana, the prettiest elf maiden in the world...

Dragonlance. The Paradise of Mary-sue!
martagon chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
This was one of the funniest things I've ever read. Hurray! :D
Reina0 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
That's probably one of the funniest songs I've ever read! Hmm...you're probably right about Usha and Crysania. Whenever I read Usha's descriptions in Summer Flame, I had to roll my eyes...how predictable she would be pretty, talented, and end up with Palin. Ugh. Same goes for Crysania, only she _doesn't_ end up with Raist (thank the gods... Raist is better off in the Abyss). Great job! If you do join a Recovering Evil Songwriters Support Group...don't stop writing songs, okay?