Reviews for The Stolen Heart
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
All and all this is a good story. Kudos to you author!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Ya know? I am making a pairing with Mana and my OC character who is an Egyptian incarnate of Noah Kaiba. But I don't know if I should put it on Fanfiction. What would you people think? Should I?
PrincessManaofEgypt chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This made me giggle so much! You go girl!
pride1289 chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
har

I feel awesome BD

I was totally thinking about this fic a few minutes ago, and here I find it! 3 m

love this fic. It's a great read when I've forgotten about it and am just remembering parts of it like this chapter. 3
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
that was so funny! I like it quite alot! :)
wasmina chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Is it ok if I write a sequal to this fanfic? I am working on anouther one right now about Mana and Mahad. This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Please email me about me making a sequal.
Rehema chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Aw... WHY'S IT HAVE TO BE SO SAD! How is the Bakura/Mana pairing impossible to think about?

Wait, I can see what ya mean if you're referring to them being enemies and all... but, heck, if people can think of Yaoi and Yuri, they can definitely think of Bakura/Mana.

I like the inventions of Hakim, Rasha, and Heka. COOL! And you're a great writer.
Rehema chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I love the Atem X Mana pairing, but I agree with you on Philtreshipping. I have a strange liking for the Bakura/Mana pairing too! (Grins/Chortles)

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Mana. Hit. Bakura. With. A. Vase.

The greatest thief of all time was defeated by a girl with a vase.

"..."

And so perfectly in character! Double thumbs up!
Remana chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
i loved this story :)

ahh Bakura and Mana seemed so cute together :[ i expected a different ending, but this is good too.
Reaper-of-Lost-Souls chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
really good story. and that's true I have NEVER really seen a Bakura X Mana pairing, except once in a picture. but it's nice to know that it CAN be done

and you're right, i couldn't see a sequal to this story unless you changed Takahashi's original plot to the story, and for the second time now, it had a sad ending!

well that's my critic review
BakuraLover chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
I love it... But not much. The story is really detailed and well-imagined.. (Except for the Bakura's kiss) Well, this made my heart disappear... It'a a big OUCH for me being a Bakura fan.. *sniffles* I want the ending to be - Bakura will hate Mana and kill him! WAHAHAH! A little bit kidding... XD I want to put some other characters though... *pouts*

It'll be nicer if you put the real ending of yours. I feel like its open-ended you see...
Rockinmuffin chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
This story is absolutely adorable! I love TKBxMana pairings and MahadoxMana pairings so I was more than pleased with this story. You potrayed Mana as a sweet, brave girl rather than a bumbling bubble-head like others tend to do. Never once did I lose my interest while reading this story! (Which is really saying something since I have ADD) _ Great job' I love it!
Reiko - Kataki no Arashi chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
Cool... Philtershipping is so rare... LoL...

Anyways, great fic!
Eve-chan chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
This fic was great! Nice discription of different kinds of feelings, like love, hate, etc..
feigningclemency chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
AW! THAT WAS SUCH A NICE FANFIC! IT WAS SO SWEET AND ROMANTIC! THIS IS GOING TO MY FAVES!

I LOVE BAKURA!