Reviews for Hush
Sariachan-KokiriLeaf chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
This oneshot is something between poetry and prose, sweetness and sadness, and definitely touching.

I liked it a lot, and I'm honored to have someone as skilled as you as my beta-reader. :)
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
That was great. I love the kind of awkward but understanding moment shared between the two of them. It was bittersweet. I like bittersweet fics.
PikaNaNoDa chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Beautiful. I love Neji and Hinata interactions, whether as a pairing or not. Not to mention Hinata and Naruto. So cute.
memyselfnI chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
well. what can I say. You have a pessimistic pen or muse or whatever. dude(my fav saying), your stuffs are sad, the ones I read. and the two writings in fictionpress. i'd say depressed but i don't know you so I CAN'T say that. i didn't read the yaoi or the incest ones and stuffs. sometimes, they say the brightest child has the darkness imagination. Because the child does not know darkness, it makes darkness, it creates things that do not exist in his/her life. your stuffs just kinda reminded me of that. bye.
Angie-chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Ooh, I like this. Normally, I can't stand anything that involves Naji, but you've got me interested in this pairing. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I might actually want to see them together! I hope you write more now that you've brought me over to the filthy Neji side, heh.
potato3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
- I liked this. 'Makes me all warm inside. Hey, you won't get this untill camp is done... well, have fun!