Reviews for Confusion
Mediatorlover2013 chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Omg wow this was amazing and thank god u made Jesse forgive Susannah. I don't care if u update it or not cause i love the ending right now just the way it is. SJ
bloodycreature-postergirl chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
will paul and suze get 2gether? they seem like theyed b goob if they could get over there problems.
bloodycreature-postergirl chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
i really like this story, it shows the series n a new light
bloodycreature-postergirl chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
oh the plot thickens!
LolaBeth chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
I liked the parts with Paul. But if u do ever write PaulSuze stories let me know because you know how to write a story!
laurene chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
that was really good! ur incrediable at writing i cant wait to read the 3rd one!
Ryuko Ishida chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
This is awesome I'm glad you portrayed Paul as only a slightly stalkerish person (as compared to the crazy psychotic portrayals out there... although I still love the guy " haha... ) Anyhows.. i'll go read your other stuff now. Ta!
Emmohdee chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
Yeesh. That first bit was almost painful to read...but he forgave her!

Great chapter...on to the next one!
Emmohdee chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
Oh, my God. Who called it? Yeah.

How could she! Is she crazy? And he's just going to use shifter stuff to hook her in again and again...bad Suze!
Emmohdee chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
No, what is she thinking? Going over to Paul's? Four out of five doctors agree- bad move (the fifth is currently sleeping with Paul).

Well, we know things are just going to get worse before they get better...

On to the next chapter!
VioletRaysOfSunshine3492 chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
Loved it alot! Now i'm gonna read the sequal!
Cheetos are yummy chapter 7 . 6/25/2006
I just read the first one and now this one and I think that they are REALLY GOOD
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
yay! i'm ready for paul to die now though- but i am looking forward to the epilouge, so you can't die with paul
Sweetly Sarcastic chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
ugh... no! they have to be together. i like the plot, but kind of wish that you had kept some of cabot's storyline correct- no offense, but it's like watching a movie based on a book and finding that everything is different. i know this isn't a movie or anything because i'm not stupid, but i think you get the point. but don't get me wrong, i still think this is really good.
intellect attracts chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
ahh. oops. just realised that the 3rd one's already out..