Reviews for Gavotte
Alley Cat Sunflower chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
That was lovely! I'm bad at productive reviews, but I thought I should let you know you stayed in character, and I really like the way you used the language. :)
barefootbean chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow, this was a lovely read. I've always been interested in the Regal/Raine side of the field, and I really enjoyed this piece. It just felt very comfortable and relaxing, and I loved Regal's thoughts on Raine's dancing near the end. Particularly this line:

[Disarray suited the Professor, though he was wise enough to never tell her that.

It wasn't a romance.

Yet with a little more time and a few more dances, perhaps it could be.]

That had me grinning from ear to ear. Excellent job with this!
videogamer93 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Amanda Howlett chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Aww, I liked it. Regal and just sounds right, doesn't it? Beside, they ARE the seniors of the group, or so they appear. Very nice fic.
Azalee chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
... I don't even like Regal ! D: How come I find this so adorable ? The bit about their hair is funny, though I suppose it wasn't intended to be ; anyway, I just discovered layers of Regal I never cared to look at. He really is an interesting character. (Though he bores me to no end in the game.)

Cute, adult-like and yet hopeful, very nice especially since it's supposed to happen post-game, makes a good end. :)

(and the short part when Raine looks at Genis and thinks she isn't the one who'll have to kill her friend — AOUCH. *loves Mithos and Genis*)
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Yay for happy fluff! Raine x Regal is one of my fav pairings (Raine x Kratos and Regal x Presea never completely agreed with me) and it was cute, in-character, and clever. Very nice.
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Mwahahahaha, i don't know if I will EVER finish all you've written on the fandoms I share with you... but I want to, because you write so damn well.

Makes me want to crawl int he dirt when I try to compare XD.

Nah, honestly, I like the way you write, it's got rythm, and it's well detailed, yet not overly so.

And seeing Raine dizzy from Alcohol is funny XD
angel white chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
You know, I'm randomly on here... adding your stories to my favorites, when it hits me that I haven't commented on them in ages.. mostly because I read your stories on lj and then don't come here, hah..

But you know full well how I feel about your work and appreciate your style. And I remember how long it took you to write this one; it has a soft and elegant feel. And of course I do enjoy the characters involved..
Colette the Klutz chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
RWT chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
This is the first time I read a RegalXRaine and it's pretty great!
SoulTaken chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Wow! What a great story! I like your style! Although I'm not a Regal/Raine's fan, but still... UPDATE SOON! _
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Very sweet. I read this a few days ago but for some reason or another I didn't review. I never played this game but my brother recently started playing it and I thought it looked interesting. And I love Regal! The voice actor who does the voice for Amon in Witch Hunter Robin does Regal too. Such badassery! Anyway, this is a beautiful fic, and very sweet and poetic. I expect no less from you though! Lovely work!
WhitterZ chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
That was so beautiful! Not only do I love and support RegalXRaine, but that was outstandingly written! -
Zetastic chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
At the very least, that was impressive. I've always enjoyed your writing, Sabe, and this was no exception. This just became one of my favourites. Keep up the good work, and write more Symphonia fanfiction - Final Fantasies don't quite sit well with me (With your fics being the only exception. I can't get enough!).
Holyknightsteve chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Whoa... you wanna talk about enviably good dialogue? Whew! If I could write this good, I'd be a far more successful writer! Really!

It's good to see that someone else is trying this pairing out. Hopefully, in time, many more people will catch on _

Anyway, I loved it. I hope to see more ToS fics from you!