Reviews for His Sister
SnowKi chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
more pleaz 3
LonelyFanFictionette chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
I love the whole plot of this story! I never thought about giving Zoro a sister. Well I did, but, it was kind of a wayward idea passing through. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rainspiral chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
0.0? wait now i am lost who was kidnapped, are their multiple people, why is the rum gone, and will the room stop spinning?
Rainspiral chapter 2 . 12/12/2010

HogwartShinobi chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
Sweet jesus Ima die of laughter XD

*dies* DAMMIT!
juk.in.adagio chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
er... first of all... about the second chapter where you said her name was ashli zoro... zoro is actually zoro's first name. roronoa is his last name... so it should actually be roronoa ashli. or ashli roronoa. its cuz in Japan they put last names first. second... UPDATE FAST! its been about a year... BUT STIL UPDATE FAST!
EllipsisObsessed chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
great chapter please update soon sorry for not reveiwing i've been busy
KyuuHana chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
I was wondering when an update would happen or if one would happen. The whole kiddnapping thing was confuzzling, but it's a kick ass story(Laughing because of how funny it was)

inuyasha9224:kittyyuciefan are you ok?

Me:)(still laughing)

inuyasha9224: forgive her she's a little insane, once she starts laughing it's hard to get her to stop.
muttz chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
I loved that chapter! It was hilarious!
Strange chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Enjoyed it, very funny. Only problame is that in Japan, 1st name secons, 2nd name first. If he were over here, Zoro's name would be "Zoro Roronoa". So Ashli's last name would be Roronoa, and she's call him "Zory".

Other than that, loved it, please update.
c-marty87 chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Hi! Nice story, I like it. Just one objection: Zoro's surname is Roronoa and his name is Zoro, so the name of the girl must be Ashli Roronoa...
Emma Iveli chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
I love the she waqs kidnapped part. So funny. I can tell this is going to get better.
IceQueenElzer chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Cool story! *Nods* Interesting I've never read a story with a subject like that before. But of course I'm rambling on so Im hope you PLZ... Update Soon!