Reviews for Like The Rain
WhisperedSilvers chapter 15 . 3/17
This is by far my favorite chapter
Bockibear chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
I hope you finish this story. I really love it! I'd love to see what happens between the two. My most favorite couple in Yu-Gi-Oh!
no name chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
This story is simply amazing though it has been awhile since your last update but plz don't give up on this story Update soon
Guest chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
Update please :(
feedthegrimmjows chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Loving this! Amazing work!
Azure Shine chapter 15 . 12/24/2012
Well, like you'll maling looooooong story because after chp 15, Kaiba and Anzu still not have feeling/admit love between those two
Azure Shine chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This funny story! like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
in the french part you wrote tu instead of toi. great story :)
Princessdiana516 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Like it. But then you kind of killed it eith the ehole yami might like whats her with kaiba dating whats her name. killed the story.
Princessdiana516 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh boy do I love it. Can't wsit do see what comes next
maridalia1962 chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
this story is very good not heed those who offend continue typing
DramaQueen95 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
So, it just came to my attention that someone flamed your story and I just want to apologize for the childishness of some people on this site. Clearly, this anonymous reviewer doesn't know my personality at all, which is why he/she did such a horrible job impersonating me. Anyway, what can we do? There's always going to be some idiot out there who gets pleasure in putting others down and making someone else take the blame. However, don't listen to a word he/she said and continue writing!

-DramaQueen95
Haphazard Snow chapter 15 . 3/15/2012
Loved this fic. Great job!
Yuki-Minyooki-chan chapter 15 . 2/3/2012
Jajaja XDD Me encanto Ryou! qué picaron! Espero que continúes pronto el fic. Me mantendré en alerta.
Yuki-Minyooki-chan chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
¡No puede ser que también Kaiba este pendiente de Isthar!

:S