Reviews for A new Threat
Yay yay neat fic
DarkAngel010 chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
hn
JDNightMhalelOsamaGhobhadi chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was a good story, though it strayed from the central idea midway into the plot.
Hreapca Dana chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
its a lot of mystery! I like this chapter, and the mystery girl in black and purple...who is it?
Hreapca Dana chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Its a good starting!
Ashen Phoenix chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
Chapter 2: um... your grammars a bit off, and a little of the description is hard to understand. (no offense)
Ashen Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Sounds fairly intriguing. But, uh... You said "3 years since the defeat of Joker" and yet Anita and Junior are now EIGHTEEN? Err... don't mean to be harsh or anything, but Anita was 12 in the anime and Junior was 14 (in appearance, at least), so your prologue may need an edit.
miiniie chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
um its a rocky start but you can't judge a story from the prologue! so well yeh! I'll keep reading!
LadyLee87 chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
that was great maybe you should make an epilogue of Anita and Junior going to their prom!
Dani Dash chapter 12 . 4/11/2006
aw! no this shall not be the end! please write more based on this story! i really like it! we need to keep the read or die section alive with Junior/Anita stories with action! XD woo! great job and i hope this is not the end! .
bostafu chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
ah! den i was wrong... okie den... den it was either X or Kanna dat was da mystery girl in black n purple?
bostafu chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
i think da mystery girl in black n purple is Tammy i dunno y...but yea... interesting fanfic
Dani Dash chapter 11 . 1/17/2006
*gets down on knees and goes all drama like* YES A READ OR DIE FANFIC UPDATE! THANK YOU! XD now am gonna try on my story tomorrow if i get my book report done... thx for the update hope u do it a little faster this time so i wont be bored for a very long time _;; thx again and c ya!
LadyLee87 chapter 10 . 11/11/2005
That was a good chapter Anita and the others will save the day I know it. Please update soon
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 10 . 11/8/2005
Awsome! I've been in the mood for an Anita Junior fic but I've read all of them. THANK YOU FOR ADDING! PAMS
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »