Reviews for Everything vs Nintendo
bob finklestink chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
nu stop making cloud die
Wordsworth 13 chapter 17 . 11/25/2006
That was a good story, if wierd. You kind of lost the plot after a while though, I mean... The Hamster Dance! Very funny, especially Spehiroph's fear of forks, this was possibly one of the most random thing's i've ever read. EVER. I also liked how TP Link started TPing everything, quite clever, if somewhat too obvious.
putting0 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
THAT WAS GOD! NONO! GREEAAT! YEA! YEA!

LOL!
Buttlock chapter 17 . 11/13/2005
my god. best story ive read on this site. and ive read a lot of them. Definelty going on fav. author/story things

-Buttlock, who likes red vs blue
fencergirl00 chapter 17 . 11/4/2005
Why did it have to be over? WHY? And what happened to me? Did I disappear into a void of doomyness?

EEM: YAY! DOOMYNESS! *falls into the void*

fg01: *sighs* Moron.

fg00: ...okay... Well, are u gonna start on the other story soon? See ya around!
maniakkid25 chapter 17 . 11/3/2005
the part where DQ fell through the roof and on to sephiroth, u got the little "comically misshapen carrots" from the matrix has you, didn't you. Also, the last bit with cloud, THAT IS TORTURE!
fatalfeline chapter 17 . 11/3/2005
WEE! That was acool ending! HORRAY FOR DQ! *To reviewers* That was my idea... ON THE LAST CHAPPIE! So happy... about the last chappie... *joins party* The only sad thing is that it really had to end...
XxPure-PyroxX chapter 16 . 11/2/2005
Great story. Please update soon! Don't make me call in the PENCILS AND CUCUMBERS! I am quite serious. We are currently trac- *Gets shot in head*

XxPure-DarkxX: What he is trying to say is update or he would have, if he wasn't dead, made you quite sorry. Fear the power of correct spelling and grammer and your great story! *Maniacal Laughter*
fencergirl00 chapter 16 . 10/31/2005
That's it? That was notoriously short...And I'm typing this review at school! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sam chapter 16 . 10/22/2005
No there were no PATOTOS *cries in the agony of it all* The worms make the dirt and the dirt mak...*attacked by little brother* HEY leave me alone! Leave me too my oh shiney thin I am hungry the ulimity oreo come to me *waiting waiting _5 hours later_ Hmm I wonder what I am waiting for oh looky it is the matrix *stares at a cell* GO to boiology and you will know what I mean hahahahahaha MWuahhahahahah poor Bob I killed him that poor insane pen how he will miss the land of purple things *gets sucked into land of yellow blobby objects* no the insaneness of it all *takes of Switzerland* I am now the dictator of Swit- no I hate that place my country shall now be known as Treophihlka and yes I did just put in random letters thank you very much *dies due to horribleness of school pictures* Must burn! *School pictures burn into ash* MuwAHAHAHAHAH! *hug tackles Seto-kun plushie*

narto is on *runs away*
fatalfeline chapter 16 . 10/22/2005
WHOA THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT AND YOU GOTTA UPDATE!
kikofreako chapter 15 . 10/13/2005
-gives Cloud some more hair gel- Uh, I want the EBIL TOASTER MONSTERS to like me...I don't think you'd want to get on their bad side... o_O

Bwah ha ha ah ah ah. I am reminded of my Ebil Stripy Wafflez Of d00m. Deja vou.

You are a hilarious writer...I luff Kira's cough drop joke. At camp, I was supposed to sing a duet with my friend on Thursday- but on Teusday I had so much of a sore thoat I could barely talk. My friend did too. We cleaned the nurse out of two bags of cough drops in two days, and my friend had about six of the heavily-medicated ones. I averaged about fifteen cough drops/hour. But I sang, without the sore throat. It was col.

I'll stop rambling now. Update and make meh happy!

~Akiko (aka Freak Of Nature)
Cheezheister chapter 15 . 10/7/2005
Woohoo! Im finally reviewing! Love how the story's turning out. But what about the Demonic Moldy Bagel Bite Experiments from Beneath the Band-Aid Box? They have to get a part in this! Let them join Sephy. Sephy...tee-hee! Thats a funny name...

Anywhatever, keep on updating. Im workin on my first fanfic but ill try to keep up with EvN. Later.
kikofreako chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
-puts a bookmark here- Well, I have to get off now. I'm reading this story (Um, duh. I'm reviewing it right now...) but I'll review cause I love reviews, so I assume you all love them too. Just tellin ya I like it so far. -gets her tennis shoe and throws it at Microsoft- YOU KNOW WHAT THE RELEASE DATE FOR KINGDOM HEARTS 2 IS IN THE US? FEBUARY! -throws many, many tennis shoes-

~Akiko (aka Freak Of Nature( (...who throws shoes. -hahahaha!-)
maniakkid25 chapter 15 . 9/18/2005
*blink blink* OMG, this crap is so funny! how do you come up with this! I can;t wait till next chap, and i've gotten over the waiting for conker because i've figured out that if I wait for something, i usually never get it, so i'm cool with this story as it is