Reviews for Everything vs Nintendo
cheezheister chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
still a great story. a couple more ideas:

ok, rather than cloud being bribed by nintendo, sony could fire him for failing too much. they could replace him with barret (FFVII)! THEN cloud could join nintendo to guard the game. microsoft would still be torturing sephiroth with FORKS until he joined them, and then cloud, sephiroth, and barret would get in a huge fight over the game. hope those help! bye!
WindOfDancingFlames chapter 9 . 7/13/2005
Um...yeah. Thanx 4 reviewing my story that took me like three days 2 tipe. My spelling suckz rite now sew doughn't blame mi. I've bin outta skool. I h8 skool. gr...

Anyways, thanks for reviewing my story. I know I already said that. Dangit!

P.S.-love the story

P.P.S.-hi

P.P.P.S.-bye

P.P.P.P.S.-bonjour

P.P.P.P.P.

WindOfDancingFlames chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Ha ha! Meesa finally got my emailsa-activation codesa thingsa! Read meesa's profilesa y storysa!*Drinks Dr. Pepper* AH! I'm out of JarJar mode! Anyways, very good and funny story!
cheezheister chapter 9 . 7/7/2005
lol! chapter 9 is great. thanks for using my ideas :) but i do have a few more that im dying to share...

well, since there's a backup copy of the game, it could be made into a disc. then nintendo could hire (Bribe *cough* *cough*) cloud to protect the game for nintendo. then sephiroth gets captured by microsoft and is tortured with FORKS so that he will join them. sephiroth is ordered to get the game again, blah blah blah, he fights with cloud, blah blah blah, cloud wins :). Then cloud gets overpowerful and takes the game for himself and gives up his mercinary-ness to create his own company, (insert name here)! well, im all idea-d out for now... buh bye.
fatalfeline chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
O.o Yeah... REALLY funny with all the Links. Did u make Queenie up 'cause when Cow put the FFVII music on I was thinkin' "Whoa. Did h890 try to put Cait Sith in or is Queenie Cait sith's girlfriend..." Don't know who Cait Sith is? He's this talking black & white cat who tells untrue fortunes, has a huge pink thingy which I think it's called a mog, he likes to gamble, and he has this big megaphone. Cloud and Seph go to Square... TO SQARE! Cloud: Shut up. Sony has better pay. Sephiroth: Since when does someone care about me? Cloud: And all of those geeks down at Square get on my nerves. SEPH! Why did you join Sony w/ me? Are u a stalker? Seph: Mabye... Cloud: I still hate u so much. YOU ARE THE REASON 2 OF MY GIRLFRIENDS ARE DEAD!

FF:Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. That's way off the subbject...
fencergirl00 chapter 9 . 6/25/2005
ddk: A fanfic MOVIE? O_o Oh well, It sounds good. I'm the Assistant Director! YAY! I'm actually gonna be in a movie that my dad's friend's girlfriend is shooting, even if it is for about 2 seconds.

h890: Say WHAT?

ddk: Ya heard me, I'm gonna be in a movie.

h890: LUCKY!

ddk: I know. Well, I honestly cannot see how EEM was able to get the computer to do the work for her. I probably know 5 times as much about computers than she does!

EEM: you do not! Now, what does CtrlAltdelete do again?

ddk: I rest my case.

EEM: No, seriously, what does it- OOH! OOH! Shiny button! *Clicks on button on ad that pops up*

(EEM accidently downloads a virus onto computer)

Computer: You have 30 seconds to attempt to get rid of this virus before the computer self-destructs. Good luck! 30, 29, 28, 27...

h890&ddk: YOU IDIOT!

h890: How could you be so stupid?

ddk: NEVER CLICK ON POP UP ADS!

computer: 19, 18, 17, 16...

h890: DDK! DO SOMETHING! (ddk starts typing madly on the computer. Nothing is happening)

ddk: I can't figure out how to get rid of it!

computer: 10, 9, 8, 7... (ddk is still typing(

h890: DDK!

Computer: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0! (computer self-destructs)

EEM: NO MY COMPUTER! *starts crying*

ddk: I tried. (whispers to h890) Luckilly I got a backup disk on all the files, just in case EEm did something stupid like that.

h890 (whispers): good.

ddk: Oh, the feedback! I forgot! The story is very, very, VERY funny! Who is MM Link? Me no know. You aught to put more Final Fantasy characters in, for sony. There are pretty much only Jak & Daxter characters there, only one FF (final fantasy, not fatalfeline) character, and that would be cloud. Update soon pleez!
Derpling chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
YEY! nice! Please keep updating cant say anything but great!
EvilEnigmaticMoomba chapter 8 . 6/24/2005
Sorry it took me so long to review this whatever this is... oh wait! It's a story! Now I remember! Huzzaa for mi! Anyways, very funny. I almost choked on my laughter about the doorbell part. And thanks for including me in your story. I like potatoes. Oh yeah, and two more things. How come Sephiroth and Cloud didn't meet in the 8th chapter like you said they would? Make sure to put that in the next chappie 4 mi. Grazie! And the other thing is that I finally got my e-mail activation thingy so you can read my story and profile now! Thanx 4 somethin' I probly won't remember! GR8 story! *lol*

P.S.- lol means laughing out loud. I figured that out from some book.
fencergirl00 chapter 8 . 6/23/2005
You're back! YAY! But...I'm leaving in four days. WAH! Wait, my aunt and Grandfather have computers! YAY!

h890: Get to the reviewing already!

ddk: Well sorry. Very, very funny! The story, I mean. Which game is Kira from? I've never heard of her. You finally-

h890: You're just asking this? (shakes head)

ddk: It's just slipped my mind before! Sheesh! I was going to say something else before SOMEONE interrupted me! Now I forgot! Thanks a lot!

h890: You're welcome.

ddk: Gr... Well, KH: S is coming along well. I'm gonna type it soon. And as for the other story... I haven't really had time to type it. Dad's been on the computer 24/7 and I've beeb doing other stuff, i.e. Fencing camp AND Basketball camp the SAME WEEK! Me aching feet!

h890: That's rough.

ddk: Ya. Update soon please! I'll tell u more 'bout what I've been doing later. See ya!
Cheezheister chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Me again :)

I truly love these stories. A few ideas:

Link takes "The Game" back to nintendo and discoveres that the disc is a fraud, and Queenie took the real one and gave it to Sephiroth! Then Kira discoveres that Sephiroth has "The Game" and sends cloud to fight him! Then, Link distracts cloud with the coffee he stole. And then...uh...the cow body-slams cloud, i guess. and i think it would be cool to somehow make the link inside "the game" join the other link! and what about the NES link, SNES link, etc? just wondering!
Cheezheister chapter 7 . 6/22/2005
FUNNY. What more can I say?
ManaTechChimera chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
Nice story
Snuerol-Akemi chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
HI Nice story! Didnt wanna log in.. Great kep on going like ur story alot
fencergirl00 chapter 6 . 6/9/2005
DDK: Go cows!

EEM: And they call me random.

DDK: What? I can't help it there are cows all over Holland, which is where I'm going on 28th. Oh, so that's why you weren't in school today, horsie890. Too bad. You missed Brittany and EEM getting really mad at me for losing Brittany's bouncy ball, the whole middle school getting high on freedom-

h890: Is that physically possible?

DDK: STOP INTERRUPTING ME! And no, it is not physically possible, I think.

FF: The feedback?

DDK: Oh, right. My bad. Very, VERY funny! That's a good improvised version of the Twelve Days of Christmas, even though its the middle of summer.

h890: It's winter in New Zeland! Wait, oh snap.

DDK: Oh, I forgot to mention. They just named the new LoZ game. It's called: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

FF: That goes right along with my story!

EEM: Yeah, with all this twilight stuff, and goody goody and yeech.

DDK: Yeech?

h890: That's a run-on sentence!

EEM: So? Who cares?

h890: I DO!

(Warning: extreme randomness ahead)

DDK: Oy vey.

King of the Lemurs (from the movie Madagascar): Oy vey, everybody!

Lemurs: OY VEY! (Start dancing)

DDK: Who invited the party animals? (FF starts laughing)

King of the Lemurs: We came for the party!

DDK: What party? EEM...

EEM: What? I didn't do it!

DDK: Then who did? (FF is dancing) Fatalfeline? YOU IDIOT!

FF: What? What did I do?

DDK: WHAT DO YOU THINK?

FF: All I wanted to do was have an End-Of-The-School-Year party, so I invited them. Is that so wrong?

DDK: No, I guess not. Well, while we're here...Let's party! (h890, FF, EEM, and DDK start dancing)

h890: Well, (imitates Porky Pig) Th-th-tha-tha-tha-that's all, folkes!
Fantasio 64 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I loving the story you created. Here are some ideas you will like. Here's the ideas: plans to attack Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, and Squaresoft (Like from Star Wars battle front)because their games aren't going to be sold to any companies because of the fight they are doing. 2. Sega needs to get the companies' games to make version of their own.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »