Reviews for Everything vs Nintendo
fencergirl00 chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
YOU USED MY IDEA! YAY! Thanks for telling me I rock; it means a lot to me. Actually, I think Cloud is a better choice than Rikku, because Cloud has already left/betrayed a company before (see Final Fantasy VII for details.) I think it would be funny if Microsoft or Nintendo hired Sephiroth to help them, then Cloud would face Sephiroth and... something chaotic would happen. Just a thought.
fatalfeline chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
CLOUD! YOU TRAITOR! GO BACK TO SQUARE WHERE YOU BELONG!

DON'T WORK FOR SONY! STOP BEING A # !& MERCENARY!
fatalfeline chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
Cool! In case you haven't noticed, Square combined with Enix and now it's SquareEnix. Add Chocobos, Cloud, Leon, Tidus, Wakka, Yuna, Riku, Rikku, Auron, just to suggest a few Square characters. Add Pokemon characters to Nintendo! Probably Pikachu with a PokeTranslation...

Real neat and funny! Is LoZ "The Game"?
fencergirl00 chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
Okay, please read my review for ch. 1. It would be a good idea...OOH! I just thought of something! You could have Rikku steal The Game from Nintendo, Nintendo thinks Microsoft did it, and then total chaos! I'm a genius! It would be very funny. Again, just a thought.
fencergirl00 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
This is so...FUNNY! Hey, I'm the first of the gang to review. Yay! Just a suggestion, but for sony, why not put in a few Final Fantasy characters? You could have Rikku steal something from the Nintendo or Microsoft, or both, and have them get mad at eachother, and create total chaos! That'd be funny. Just a thought.
Zelinko chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Great... A nintendo fanboy fic... Let me play the world's saddest song on the world's smallest violin.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5