Reviews for Someday
T2 Angel chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
First of all, yes, "Batman: Hush" was epic and one of the best Batman stories of all time. Hush was a seriously badass villain and strategist. One of my favorite storylines concerning our Dark Knight. Heck, one of my favorite period. Anyway, this is a great compliment to the story. I would've loved to have seen this or something like this happen for Bruce and Selina. In the end, Hush kinda got what he wanted by making sure Bruce was alone. But I've always held on hope for Bruce and Selina. I think they are good for another. And this story is completely believable and plausible about an admission of feelings between these two would go. They're both stubborn and it wouldn't be easy for them to really get things going. Very awesome piece in the "Batman: Hush" arena. Two thumbs way up!
Miss Heart chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Very beautiful, that was great, good job.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Amazing story
Anonimo chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Ciertmente este final fue mejor que el del comic. Hush me dejo frustrada y triste.
Me chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Hush is my favorite and this is really good!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Aw, I love it!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Nice. Selina not taking Bruce's broodiness lying down, and Bruce actually overriding his fears to get what he wants.
brainfear chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Very good. :o) Nice to see more Bat/Cat fics
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Oh good. Batman finally made the right moves in a relationship. Will wonders never cease. _
Moonlady9 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
That was great, maybe u should consider writing another chapter? Maybe? lol well anyways it was great.

laterz

Josy
Purest Poison chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Wow this was a totally awesome story. Two thumbs up from me.
KopyKitty chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Wow, I can't believe it, you've done it again! Every single Cat/Bat story you'e written so far seems just one hump in front of the exact thing I was going to write... and this one was the icing on the cat. Nearly word for word in dialouge and you used the same quote I was going to use:

"Forget about being a detective just once. We are who we are. That's why this works. Maybe some day you'll come to understand that."

You must have read the exact same Catwoman book I have. Took the words from my mouth. Great job, and I expect another Cat/Bat story on the way! Or hope for one anyway.
Redskyy chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
While I disagree with a lot of stuff DC's been putting out lately, Hush is one of the few I like. I've always enjoyed the work of Jeph Loeb and Jim Lee, and this one's no different.

With that said, I thought you did a a great follow-up. Your characterizations of both Selina and Batman were right on. Her inner thoughts when Batman first appeared did sound a little OOC, since I can't really imagine her thinking that, especially with Batman.

I really enjoyed this piece and definitely wouldn't mind seeing more.