Reviews for On My Honor
Alianachan chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Sooooo good! So far i've read it three time and i'm probably gonna read it again in the futur. Thank you so much for writing this amazing fanfic!
cyanbilbo chapter 14 . 6/4/2011
Amazing, amazing, amazing story! I loved every minute of it, and I couldn't stop reading it. Thank you so much for writing such a crazy awesome story! I have to admit, I had not cared for Regal as much as I should have in the past, but this story has made me love him just as much as I love all the others. So I have to thank you for opening my eyes to what a wonderful character he is. :D
Paosheep chapter 14 . 6/18/2010
This story was really fun to read. Thank you so much for writing it.
Regal Bryant Lover chapter 14 . 12/31/2008
That was such a good story! Thank you so much for posting it! Regal is my favorite character in the game and this story really seems to have like a journal wirtin by Regal himself. So once again Thank you!
Karaii chapter 14 . 10/18/2007
This was...amazing. The longest and most well-written Regal fic of all times...I loved it. Everything. Wow
Lady Nephenee Ranulf chapter 14 . 9/9/2007
Wow. I can't tell you how refreshing it was to come back to the ToS section and find THIS. Just...wow. Regal has always been underappreciated methinks (even by me-oops) and your story made me want to test out his muse. You just make him so...ooh delicious Regal. (And the parts from his past with Alicia- KEYSMASH OF JOY GOES HERE.) There were a couple spelling errors, but those didn't really matter in the face of your amazing plot.

And fuh now George has gone from old geezer in my mind to like...murderous old psycho.
Shaddowind chapter 14 . 8/12/2007
Wow... just... wow. What a ride! ) I'm sorry it's taken me so long to review, but I just had to let you know how much I adored this story... and how much I'll miss it! )

The depth of your connection with Regal is just amazing. I don't know how else to state it. He's so ignored in the game and by so many in fanfictions... but the fact remains that he has a story to tell that goes far beyond the few starring spots he's allowed in the game.

The man's had a hellish existence for too long, but he was strong enough to live through it. I love how you've shown that struggle... and how he works to overcome it... to be stronger than what's happened to him. George deserves far more punishment than he's gotten here in Honor, but... Yeah. Enough about George.

And I think giving Regal a shove in the direction of seeing that he does have a life to live is a very appropriate ending. What he does or doesn't do with it is his business now, but he knows he's made a promise, and I'm very pleased that he will at least entertain the idea of actually trying to live versus simply existing.

Like I said... I will miss Honor, but I will always adore it. I don't know what else to say... or how else to gush and beg you to continue to write. Wonderful job, Yama. )
Gijinka Renamon chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
And so it ends...graet job dude.
tethe'alla chapter 14 . 8/4/2007
Well done, good ending to a great story. Not too many Regal fics out there, eh?

Liane kinda seems like a Mary-Sue though XD
tethe'alla chapter 13 . 7/26/2007
::favorites story::

Wow, this story was a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Like I'm speechless; by far the best Regal story. Kudos to you!
Shaddowind chapter 13 . 7/26/2007
Oh... oh, my. Regal with Alicia... that brought tears to my eyes. No matter how many times I read that... it still makes me ache. Poor Regal... everything he's been through comes to such a sharp point with her return.

George... ah, what can I say about George... other than he's hellspawn? Yeah, that old coot needs to give it up and leave Regal alone. I was so rooting for Regal at the mines... I mean, come on, he endured getting smacked by Raine to get there... he HAD to win!

You have no idea how sad I am that this fic is drawing to an end... it's been such a wonderful ride... and worth every minute reading! I look forward to the promised epilogue... and any more time we can spend with our favorite duke! Wonderful job, Yama... thank you for another beyond-enjoyable update!
stellaria11 chapter 12 . 7/3/2007
Wow, I wasn't expecting that - although perhaps I should've done as George had been a suspicious character all along in this story. I hope you're going to update this, I want to know what happens now!
DemonFox38 chapter 12 . 6/12/2007
Holy crap! I was following the story for some time, but I never thought you'd flesh out what ol' Georgy boy was up to . . .

Fantastic! Gore! Violence! Plot-twists! Is there anything better? Mwa ha haa! (goes into Ruin Mode)
Shaddowind chapter 12 . 6/9/2007
Aw... of course you could do it... but I'm so glad to be along for the ride! )

What an epic update... so much happening... yet still so much emotional punch. Poor Regal... having to face down Alicia after everything. I swear, I still don't know why someone didn't turn that brat Mithos over their knee and give him the spanking he deserves... I really should see about fixing that oversight, but maybe it's one of those mysteries that Symphonia just needs to keep, eh? )

But back to the much-deserved praise. Regal's mind is such a sad place when he considers his past... but it's so refreshing to see that he at least remembers his promise... it is a prevailing sense of hope that gives Honor its body. Regal is truly noble... and not in the way that most of the court fops he probably had to hobknob with in Meltokio are... he is a hero through and through that had to make one of the most difficult decisions anyone could ever be asked to make.

I will always love Regal's words at Alicia's grave though... three simple words that say so much, yet still somehow leave so much hope for him. It's not 'I can't go on without you'... it's a simple statement of how much she meant to him... and so classy. Bravo, Regal... bravo. )

And damn that George anyway. Another character that desperately needs a spanking.

What a cliffie... poor poor Regal... more pain for our Duke... but he promised to live, right? He might not have meant it so literally... but you tell him that I'm holding him to it, okay? )

Another wonderful update, no matter how long it's been. Think of it as a great excuse to reread an amazing fic... and you'll see you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. )
stellaria11 chapter 11 . 9/11/2006
I usually skim-read fight scenes, but I thought you handled Zelo's unexpected return very well, with a very in-character light touch to their dialogue.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »