Reviews for In the Absence of Sun
I like this so much better than the Duncan plotline. Babyface was an idjit.
thrnbrooke chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
Fantastic!
spk chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
I was just re-reading this story and wanted to let you know again how much I loved it. I am still chuckling over the ending with Veronica saying "Chop, chop" to Logan...I can so see that. :)
EchollsandMars95 chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
Hey

I really enjoyed this story, and I'm English so I've just discovered VM, as it's only just started showing here.

Anyways, this was really good and I loved Logan in this

Btw, did you enjoy the Georgia Nicolson books? I've read all ten or however many there are and I love her :P
NothingCharming chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
Awe, this is the first LoVe story I've read...well the first Veronica Mars story actually. Lol. And I loved it. The ending was too cute. :D
ScaryPoppins chapter 11 . 12/1/2008
This was such a great story i loved it def. on of the best on here

You're a great writer
spk chapter 11 . 2/19/2007
WOW! I was so sure you were going to go with Logan confessing his abuse, but your way was so much better...and so much more Logan. I LOVE it! Great job with the characterizations and staying true to the feel of the show. :)
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I've only just read the first chapter, and I already love it. It's so incredible, and so real. I love how real you have the setting and the interaction between Logan and Veronica...

I'm off to read the next chapters now :)

-Sarah
jcool789 chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
that was so cool!
Sweet Chica chapter 11 . 5/20/2006
Hmm. That was...pretty freakin...FANTASTIC. I LOVED it. Great job with the characters, too. You were right on with them.
Long live the pickles chapter 11 . 3/1/2006
OMG! I TOTALLY LOVED THIS STORY! i love veronica Mars and love veronica and logan pairing! The atmosphere of the whole fiction was perfect. You captured ALL the characters exactly. And there were parts where the scene was totally tense and you pulled it off with a bit of light humor. Just like on the show. It was great how you made it that Logan didn't jump because I'd be HEARTBROKEN if he did! And how you slotted it all together worked really well! I'd love to hear about the thingy you went too where you met all the actors! (Totally jealous of you!) And I'll ESPECIALLY look forward to reading more of your fictions! Once again, loved the story, plot and the way you portrayed the characters. Keep it up! ! !

LLP
BelieverOfLove731 chapter 12 . 1/13/2006
Dude! Great story. It totally rocked. okay, enough of dat.

I was totally melting in the knees with Logan being so hot! I don't care if it was a story, he still was THE hottest guy. lol. I love him. and I love how you potrayed him in the story. I loved it! Keep up witht the great work.
crissy chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
so sweet. i liked the ending.
angelsno1slayer chapter 11 . 10/26/2005
fab fic. i loved the ending. it wasnt rushed
Woody-Bennet chapter 11 . 9/21/2005
Loved this fic. Nice twist with Logan helping the cops; thought he would do something stupid like kill his dad.