Reviews for Wonderland, Part 2, Shadows
Aileil chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Thank you for this wonderful story of slowly growing trust, familiarity, and acceptance. :)
Avery1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Amazing story! You have exceptional talent and creativity.

I'm a newbie at fan fiction websites, so your stories are revelations to me. I had no idea anyone even remembered MfU after all these years! After reading "Wonderland I and II", I look forward to reading and savoring all your stories. Growing up in the 60's, MfU and Star Trek were my two favorite shows, and Illya and Spock were my favorite characters. They are so similar-serious, brilliant and brooding, with a refreshing undercurrent of ironic humor; relentlessly ethical, sexy as all getout, and with a childlike innocence that feels both rare and genuine. Ya gotta love 'em!

Thank you for writing such a great story. Please write more.
trecebo chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
This plays out so well. Like Spy vs Spy vs Spy vs Spy. It gets kinda confuddled but still makes sense in the end. And I was never a big fan of Napoleon. He's okay. I like that Illya has yet to warm up to anything in the US.
owlcroft chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
This is terrific writing - shows a real familiarity with your characters and an incredible amount of research. Very well done!