Reviews for Wonderland, part 3, Advice from a Caterpillar
Aileil chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Thank you for this happyresolution to a difficult situation. :).
Ship's Cat chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Man from U.N.C.L.E. has always been one of my favorite shows and it is so nice to find an author who does more than justice to the nuances and details of the show. I just finished reading your Wonderland series and look forwards to reading more. I am not surprised that you have won awards, Brava! You have a good grasp of the Soviet Union and mentality. I have had the opportunity to visit the Soviet Union in the 80's and lived for a year and a half in the new 'Russia' what a change since then!
lauren hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Wow! I absolutly loved the series. I found the plot, writing and characterisations excellent :-)
trecebo chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Very thoroughly enjoyed this outing. Espionage and double crossing and twists and turns. Man, in Soviet Russia, the government owns you. EEP!
Milo chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Hi !

I read recently your fic, and I must say I've really been impressed, not only with your writing skills, but also with your deep knowledge of how was the life in the USSR, during the cold war. I found it very interesting, and very well documented. I hope you keep writing.
owlcroft chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
This whole storyline was impeccable in pacing, dialogue, characterization, tension - a great job. I envy your dedication and work ethic. And this is a believable explanation for the situation involved. Many congratulations and thanks!