Reviews for Of Black Dogs and White Devils
Lynn chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
That was really, really good. Wow, out of all of the "Spike's Still Alive!" fics I've read, that one was by far the best.
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Jet finding Vicious is a story element I hadn't seen until now. I thought the stuff with the Crow Syndicate was really well thought out, and enjoyed the action in this. I thought the characters were portrayed well and got a huge kick out of Vicious's reactions to Edward. I also enjoyed snippets of Vicious's personal moral code. Thoroughly enjoyable, thanks.
Sonar chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
That was nicely done.
Kirish chapter 16 . 10/5/2007
Hm...
Sincerity chapter 16 . 1/25/2007
What an AMAZING FIC! I am floored by how well written this story is. And the characterizations are spot on! I could not stop reading. That nearly never happens for me with fics. Your work is a standard that I will try and rise to. Thank you so much for sharing your writing talents and imagination with all of us readers.

Heck, I even think Watanabe would give this story a nod. What a compliment to his creative story-telling.
Erika Vicious chapter 16 . 12/16/2006
I absolutely LOVED this story! Is there going to be a sequal? If so, Will Vicious join them? If I may give you one word of criticism, next time you do a Bebop story, don't make Ed too weird with that stuff like that person-person thing, but in spite of that I still really liked it!
Radish Ninja chapter 16 . 7/15/2006
:Round of applause:

Not much left to say...

T'was amazing.

TTYL

Radish Ninja chapter 15 . 7/15/2006
curled up right at his feet. Or, more accurately, right on them.

-So very Ed like. I will just say it again-I love the way you write for Ed. Actually, the way you write for all the characters.

It was supper great and I look forward to your new writing project and I fully expect you to become rich and famous one day (Like myself!)

XD

Radish Ninja chapter 14 . 7/15/2006
One word:

Intense

Wow, another amazing chapter.

Radish Ninja chapter 13 . 7/15/2006
That first jump is a doozy
Radish Ninja chapter 12 . 7/15/2006
I'm sure he'll be an awful back seat driver.
Radish Ninja chapter 11 . 7/14/2006
“Oh, hell no...”

That kinda describes the whole chapter.

XD

This fic is amazing, the pacing and everything else.

If I didn't know better I would think it was professional.

Radish Ninja chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
Cliff hanger!

But I still don't have to wait.

: Maniacal laughter:

The descriptions you write are so vivid even down to the small details like the air whooshing when the elevator door opens. Simply amazing.

Radish Ninja chapter 9 . 7/14/2006
I have to tell you that I am running out of ways to tell you that your story is amazing.

It is really a shame more people haven't read it and discovered your literary genius.

:koffkoffpostitonDAkoffkoff:

Things are moving at an incredible pace in this chapter.

I am glad I don't have to wait to read the next chapter!

RN's last comment: Ahh, yes. A plan is good.

Jet said: Now, he had a plan. This was a good thing.

RN: O.o
Radish Ninja chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
Ahh, yes.

A plan is good.

I like the fact that Jet asked how Vicious would attack.

(Assuming that Vicious would tell the truth or not leave anything out.)

It took me a little longer to read this chapter because I was puppy sitting!