Reviews for Echoes in Time
lara924 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
So I know that this was published like 7 years ago, but I just read it. And it was amazing. Like my mind was just like ;aisdfj lawjefksdcklsadmfjewof. You made me tear up a bit at the end! It was just... yeah... freaking fantastic.
XxrandomgirlxX chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I dont even have words.

My nose was so close to the screen everything went blurry.

I couldn't hear the music playing or the noises from the tv because i was so engrossed, and that NEVER happens.

Every sentence. Every word. Amazing :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Awesome! I love it!
BadWolf106 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
WHO GALLIFREY... honestly that was a very well written and thought over one-shot. Although I am a little vague on the ending I can fill it in for the most part. If you would continue this I would be so happy.
BadWolfIsMe chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
really good!

hope you keep this up!
tiamat100 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This is briliant! Please write more, i can't wait to hear about him taking Rose to Gallifrey!
losttimelady chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This is really good. I combins a 'result of the time war' story, with some non-mushy Doctor and Rose relationship bits.

A good read.
ganainm chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
excellent story, I'd love a sequel
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Nicely done! Your narrative is *very* descriptive and easy to visualize, and your dialogue is perfect for both characters. You've captured both Rose and the Doctor's "voices" exactly. Good job.
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Wow. I thought nothing could make this any better, but the last line just won at life. Gorgeous.
Sarah LoTuS chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Beautiful. Well built suspense, and the race back to the TARDIS was exciting and scary. And a nice amount of sneaky sexual tension without having it take over the point of the story.
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
This story is soo moving, full of emotions. I liked your idea of the echoes in time, it is very original! This si definitely going on my favourites list. I thought you described the planet very avidly- your descriptions giving the place a faraway surreal feel to it. I tried to create that effect in my first Doctor Who fic, but I am not sure if I have done it as well as you! Feel free to check it out!

Sakina x
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Whoa. That was really, really good. Had a strong, emotional impact and how you managed to come up with that idea is beyond me. Great.
paralex99 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Love this story very good detail. Shows the doctor in a good light.
Stevie chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Lots of impact. Good story. However I feel that actually having them aiming for Gallifrey detracts from your impact. Somehow it would feel strong with just his realisation. But afterall, he's like that necklace himself. So I don't know.