Reviews for Blood and Sand
Good one.
Oliver V chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Liked it.
Polish chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This was good! I really liked it! Very introspective and well written out. Nice descriptive words and a feel of realism.
EhMa chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This is so so so good! Deliciously dark; a great origins story for the new Dark Lord. I also loved the new perspective on Dumbledore, that's one reason for his dislike of Tom that I honestly never even considered. Great one-shot.
Naramyon chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
*smiles* This is great.

It's rather fitting that Harry should become the next dark lord. I like how, even though he has become dark, Harry/Tom walks towards the dawn with a light heart.

Perfect, don't you think? (Of course you think, you wrote the damn thing. Silly me.)

~ Zoa
Pandora's Crate chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
And THIS is how Deathly Hallows should have ended, not with the mundane future JKR painted. Great work.
X59 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
A perfect story.

Its really good and my favorite out of all your stories.
L'autre monde chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
This would be an excellent beginning to a long fic.

But I think it has a lot more impact in this one little bit than it could ever have full-length.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This is why teenagers should be saviours- it breaks them.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I liked it! Marvelously written! good effect! I don't like it. I love it!

THis situation has been portrayed many times, but none of them were written as cleverly and smoothly as this one. Good job! I can't write like that, but I can say I'm a good critic and have read many quality and less-than quality fics and can tell the difference at once thank you very much! Definitely on the higher end of quality.
dracontia chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
:blinks: I've been trying to write something like this for a while but you did it so much better than I could. :huggles the pretty ficcie to death:
Wolfwhispers chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Really good. I like how you brought up the point of ATom and HArry never having a childhood. Personally, I think you should have a sequal.
iloveRHr chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
whoa... I liked that a lot. It was so different and Harry was really creepy, but he was Voldemort so it made sense... anyways, good job!
Nachoman1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Quite interesting. Your summary implies that Voldemort possesed Harry, yet I could have imagined that Harry simply wanted revenge... until the dialogue about Harry having voldemort's memories.