Reviews for Senior Prom and True Love
I know it hasn't been updated in years but if theirs any way please do i really want to read more

my email is heather381mom gmail please let me know if you do
Guest chapter 10 . 1/15/2017
You have no idea how much I love this story keep up the amazing work! Hope you update soon! Wonderful story
Kyuuketsuki Shinigami chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Continue this story or I will Micheal Jackson and orochimaru to give lap dances while you watch a continuous video of the man hug of youth
grimmich chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
how can she not be used to her bow if she has been using it for, I think you said earlier, the last three years? that is quite a lot of time to not be used to the only weapon she has tried to use... it is nice to see sesshomaru stepping up to the plate though, even if it is only for a selfish reason right now. i hope Kagome gets to take Shippo through the well the next time that she goes though, poor dear really does need his mother and vice versa. Can't wait to see more please update soon :D
grimmich chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
ummm i thought the tailor guy said he should come back in a week for a fitting?
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
epic idea :)
LadyKagome of the north01 chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
love it now all u need 2 do is update really soon!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
keep up the good work
Megan Consoer chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
KACE19 chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
p;ease tell me this is not the end please tell me u will try to continue
sesshy-kunluver27 chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
Love this FanFic Please let Kag and sesshy fall in love and make InuYasha go in search of Kagome and Kill Kikyo, and let her break his heart and go with sessh-kunlove the fic please update!
Ayano Heartfilia chapter 10 . 1/17/2007
gah i want to read more its really good
ASHURII chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
NICE!I WAS WONDERING WHEN SESSHOUMARU,I MEAN, LORD FLUFFY WAS GOUING TO DO STORY IS FUNNY.I CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT I THE ONLY ONE THATS AS CONFUSED AS MY BAKA SISTER?
demonchick1985 chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
please update asap i love the story
DeLyse chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I really enjoyed reading your story - I cannot WAIT to find out what happens next! Please, keep up the fantastic work, I'm extremely excited to see what happens between Kagome and Sesshomaru (I love the uncertainty between them, so cute!).