Reviews for This Year's Love
Jerrac chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
Aw man... Heh, your story is quite interesting. Very fast paced.

Anyway, I hope you update soon.

Happy New Year!
IGAF-kun chapter 10 . 10/20/2005
Poor, brave BB. Keep up the good work! _
The Last chapter 10 . 10/16/2005
So... the sword is an actauly sword and some sort of book was hidden inthe painting and Beast Boy is the Champion of Raven and everything's going to get a lot more comfusing and I didn't realize this had been updated till ten minutes ago and I've already reviewed? [Gasping breath] Wow. Well, I hope you update soon!
The Last chapter 8 . 10/16/2005
[…Still, he could just be going insane.]

YOU FREAKING KILLED OFF BEAST BOY! GAH! [Lunge] I- [shake] WILL [throttle] AVENGE HIM! [Stops]

But if you're not alive, you can't write more... Dilemmas, dilemmas, dilemmas. Okay. You can live... for now. -.-
Missing a Member chapter 10 . 10/14/2005
omg cliffie! good job w/ the stori so far
MagzDD chapter 10 . 10/14/2005
I'll admit, confusing. But also enjoyable.

PS: For the reviews I thank you
IsaacGSO chapter 10 . 10/10/2005

Well, I decided it would only be fair and courteous to extend to you the same kindness you have bestowed upon me.

I'm so glad I decided to read this! You, too, are truly a gifted writer. The descriptions are clear, easy to read, and beautifully done! And your characters - I can see them in my head as I read this. You've done a wonderful job. I really don't see anywhere where I could offer advice. It's already grand as it is. I'm really excited about reading the next chapter.
TDG3RD chapter 10 . 10/9/2005
Well, things are getting more and more mysterious. I wonder what's up with that book BB found ? Anyways, another excellent Chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
the Desert Fox chapter 10 . 10/9/2005
"The last time I checked, ‘Stupid’ isn't a defense for murder!"- Jack McCoy

Another good chapter. Any chance the others will rejoin this story? I for one would like to know what they were up to during this time. It seems rather odd that they wouldn't know what's going on or something to that extent.

Keep up the good work.

PS: Trigon the Laughable has been convicted and sent to be tortured by the Mashos.
Firenze2000 chapter 10 . 10/9/2005
wow...i love this chapter it's just great! you made a good job on this one i can't wait for chapter 11 :)
Fat Kat chapter 9 . 10/3/2005
Write More!Write more! I can't wait!
Fat Kat chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
Wowthis story keeps getting better and better!

Cute flashbacks;)
Fat Kat chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
Wow! thats amazing I've been reading your stuff and its stunning! I hope sometime Ill be as awesome at writing this stuff as you!
StoryTeller8156 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
really cool story. update soon
twilightdemon chapter 9 . 9/18/2005
wow i love this fanfic it is amazing how did u come up with this idea?
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »