Reviews for This Year's Love
MagzDD chapter 5 . 9/16/2005
This is great. I'm sorry it took so long, but you know I'm grounded on weekdays right? Anyway, great cliffy. I look forward to the next chapter!

JessAlba chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
Either love, lust, or joy
TDG3RD chapter 9 . 9/12/2005
Excellent Chapter. Wonder who the woman in the white cloak is? For some reason, I'm thinking it's Arella. And poor BB... it seems he's screwed whether he saves the Emotions or not. Update soon.
Swizz chapter 9 . 9/12/2005
GAH! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me for my completely inexplicable abscence! School and the evil dishes that await me in the kitchen have taken over my LIFE...

WOWOWOWW. I am shocked. Your writing style has just completely blown me away with these last four chapters, and all I could do after reading them was smile and frown in apropriate places, and then stare slack jawed at the screen like an idiot for almost a full minute. You are freakin' amazing.

I love the way that even Trigon admitted to Beast Boy's courage, and your descriptions of the demonic warriors. The place where he hovered between life and death and the perennial 'you're living on borrowed time' was excellent. Beast Boy standing up to Trigon when he threatened to torture, rape, blahblahblah, was a funny ray of light in such a black, bloody (bad pun -cough)moment.

Either way, the manner in which you ended these four chapters was stunning and dramatic, but not so much so that it turned into a bathetic melodrama, rather, I was so pleased with it, and so sucked into the story, I MYSELF found myself holding my breath.

PLEASE update soon! You're on a freakin' roll, and I'm literally DYING to see more! Reading this story always makes me feel better after a classical, shizful day at school.
vinnie the geek chapter 9 . 9/12/2005
Good action. Interesting banter between BB & Trigon. Good use of the mysterious-angelic-being-sending-hero-back-to-get-it-right.

2.5 Booyahs! (Got to gig you for the typos-right?) ~Vin
vinnie the geek chapter 8 . 9/12/2005
SURE, you didn't do it for more reviews... Booyahs! ~Vin
CalliopeMused chapter 9 . 9/12/2005
Confusing, but good- he's dead, he's not dead, he's not quite dead, he's alive, he's healing- but in context. Thanks for not leaving chapter eight as a cliffie- that would have been rude. As it is, hopefully the slight confusion is cleared up in your continued story.
Lady Jessica Silverflame chapter 9 . 9/12/2005
hm... I like it, it's interesting. Please countinue.

God Bless.
Raven2 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
it was brillient. so gripping and emotional.
Bogbrush chapter 9 . 9/12/2005
that is such an Isarti rip off (the order the wizards from lord of the rings come from)some white power brings him back! hahahaha
SoYoungSoEmbarassing chapter 9 . 9/12/2005
dragoon-bane chapter 9 . 9/11/2005
*starts hitting self on the head with a frying pan*

I am so confused.

he died, but he didnt, but he will? damn that sucks.

update soon so my confused mind may be put to rest.
dragoon-bane chapter 8 . 9/11/2005

talk about a turn for the unexpected!

update fast!
the Desert Fox chapter 9 . 9/11/2005
"You don't hear the word 'no' a lot, do you?"- Dr. Ben Sobel

"Well, I hear it all the time, only it's more like 'no, please, no!'- Paul Vitti

Interesting chapter, I think. Not really much to say about it though. Very well written.

Murazor: My liege, Trigon has been killed.

Shinigami: Excellant. Prepare a place for him, go rouse the judges I want him on trial immediately, and then off to be tortured. Come Hotaru we must be off and go get that loser Trigon.

Shinimegami: Yes sire.

Keep up the good work.
the Desert Fox chapter 8 . 9/11/2005
"I just don't feel comfortable when the government starts making lists." - John Munch

"Please don't get him started. He starts ranting about black helicopters we'll be here for hours." - Fin Tutuola

Laughing boy has trillons of legions following him, yeah probably those he created. Please no one in their right mind would follow that moron if they know what’s good for him. BB does have a point the moron should leave that to the Oakland Raiders, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Pittsburgh Pirates and Minnesota Vikings. Hmm, reminds me of that scene between Obi-Wan and Anakin in Stars Wars Episode IV, where Ben tells Anakin that if he’s killed he’ll be even more powerful.

Hmm, I wonder who would win in a fight Grrkek the Planet Killer or Trigon. Well, either way Coop would kick both their butts.

Murazor: Sire, it's about to happen. Trigon has just killed the Changling.

Shinigami: Are you positive because I don't want to go in there if he's not.

Khamûl: Actually my liege, we can't really tell at the moment. Last we saw it looked as though he were killed and then a bright light has enveloped the whole area.

Shinigami: Well, then wait and see.

Murazor: Yes sire.