Reviews for This Year's Love
The Last chapter 7 . 9/9/2005
Awesome chapter. While I can't see Beast Boy with swords in Beast form, I guess it works. So Trigon's going to talk (or yell) at him? This will be interesting... Run, Timid, run! And where's Raven? Hmm... *ponders*
Veronica Dominique chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
This is so Awesome! I have to finish reading it tomorrow cuz it's like 10:10 but I have a feeling it it going to be awesome!

Jin Flows chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
No possible way...This is umm...bloody amazing! I am pretty speechless. Your talent awes me.
Gizmobunny chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
That was so cool! Write more!

I love it when BB is being violent! It's so cool to see him being something other than the clown.
CalliopeMused chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
Short isn't an issue- quality over quantity, and you have the former in abundance. The fight was perfectly written, vivid description without gore, and Timid and the Beast were just right. Cliffhangers only leave the audience wanting more, used correctly. I think it's working.
TDG3RD chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
Excellent fight scene. Nice to see The Beast show up. Wonder how BB and Timid will get out of this jam? Update soon.
dragoon-bane chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
woot a fight scene to remember! i didnt think the beast would be making a apearance in this fic.

thanx for answering my question.

cant wait for the next update!
Firenze2000 chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
a very good cliffy! please update soon!
the Desert Fox chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
"There should be a special level of Tartarus for this pus-sucking, gangrenous malignancy of a mental amoeba." - John Munch

"Did somebody steal your parking space again?" - Capt. Donald Cragen

Another good chapter. So laughing boy has shown up. Well his goose is cooked.

Murazor: Sire, the one called Beast Boy has defeated the dark hounds with difficulty.

Shinigami: Have them sent to Cerebrus. He'll deal with them personally.

Murazor: Yes my liege. There's also the matter of the 13 demons. Beast Boy ran into more difficulty with 12 of them, but he defeated them.

Shinimegami: Give them to the Masho for torture.

Shinigami: What of the last one.

Murazor: The last one is Trigon, my liege. What should we do with him.

Shinigami: You and Khamûl are to continue to keep an eye on him. If he does manage to get into the mortal world inform me and we'll deal with him personally. Now leave.

Keep up the good work.
vinnie the geek chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
Nice cliffhanger. **evil death-glare** Luckily for you, I have enough interest in this story to restrain Brain from dispatching with you. But for how long...? Third scene 'as it were...' should be 'as it Was.' Not an analysis-I catch things like that in a casual reading for pleasure. Errors are disturbing to my delicate sensibilities. Nonetheless, 2 Booyahs! (Above average fight scene, actually.) ~Vin
vinnie the geek chapter 6 . 9/5/2005
Oh, my...I'm afraid I'm about to wax poetic. That was...magnificent! Although you still need someone to check for silly spelling errors, the Xmas flashback was stunningly beautiful. Fortunately, I am not one to cry at sappy, emotional moments. I will, however, say 'thank you.' That was moving. Although I normally subtract for spelling, you still get 3 booyahs! ~Vin
ravenwithemotion chapter 6 . 9/2/2005

great story!

hurry up and post it please!
TDG3RD chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
Loved the Christmas flashback. The ending was nice and suspenseful. BB is in for the fight of his life, no doubt. Update soon.
StormofTears chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
I loved it! So much fluff and luff! Please continue!

The Last chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
Aw... another good chapter. Here's one of those reviews you asked for! The meditation scene was nice. 'Mussels' should be 'muscles', the thingies that make you move around, other than your mind. I hate homowhatchamacallits. They're annoying. Anyway, this was a good chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next one!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »