Reviews for How To Get Married In Ten Days
Do link and artemis
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
Are they going to have kids?
PotatoSoupYum chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
Ftvhhgcyfcugbijbibydruv
FABULOUS
diamondpython chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
PLEASE continue this. I really want to see more, no matter how cheesy it is.
Jean IS Mufasa chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Dis story is GOOD... TETRAXLINK 4 EVER!
jakeryp22 chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Am sorry I just thought of rally head popping from how exited she is.
Am a really horrible person..
Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
WAAAAAAAAAAAA (sniff, sniff) THATS JUST SO BEAUTFUL, (DEEP BREATH,sniff) ok ok (sniff) im ok, great story by the way.
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 12 . 11/16/2010
I just joined this site, and I read this story around Halloween. I would HIGHLY suggest that you make a sequel, and make it a bit longer than the other two. They were too short in my opinion. I could have easily combined them into one story and added some stuff in between. Also, I think you should focus a little more on Medli and Komali's relationship, because Link and Tetra take up too much, and there are too many stories about them and not enough about Medli and Komali (not enough finished ones anyway). Besides, they seem to have the most romantic moments. Link ALWAYS has many girls that would be right for him, but Komali and Medli only seem right for eachother (there was even proof that they loved eachother in the game!). Other than those few pointers, PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Reviewer Almighty chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Absolutely phenomenal! Very memorable! You should really write a sequel.
Comedy Lover chapter 12 . 12/29/2008
Love this story! If you make a sequal, and I hope you do, you should put in some humor, especially slapstick phisical humor, like the type of humor you see in Jim Carrey movies, like Dumb and Dumber (which is my favorite movie).
Leastmain Shitspoon chapter 12 . 12/11/2008
You win. Absolute win. Epic absolute win.

WIN!
BigZeldaFan chapter 12 . 10/22/2008
Hello again! My last review was supposed to be for chapter 12, but I got a little careless and accedentally did it for chapter 1. Sorry about that. It won't happen again.
BigZeldaFan chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Great story! You should really make a sequal. A couple of sequals, actually: one about Medli and Komali's wedding, and the final about Makar and Elena's wedding. Oh, and Link & Tetra, Medli & Komali, and Makar & Elena should eventually have kids. That would be really cool!
IslandTala chapter 12 . 1/3/2008
omg omg ! k tetra should get pregnent and dthe story is the 9 month period. just an idea!
GuardEzio chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
aw cute

you should really do a sequal

but what would be after marrage huum...

oh i know a baby [loz]

oh and maybe when u and tetra do the disclamer have link ther [so if she gets moody or trys to take youre sugar agin he could just kiss her] simple

:D