Reviews for Dancing With You
libro5678 chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
I had a problem like harry and ginny at school when I was 13. I ended up cutting off speaking with him as he kept harassing me and I got a restraining order for at school. I'm much happier for it even when I did end up changing schools.
Breanna3593 chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
My god. Yes, truer words have never been written than the ones Severus wrote about this being unfulfilling. But, it's real life I guess. Alright then. Thanks for writing.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
Well I can honestly say that I do not like first person POV. But something about your story drew me in and damn near broke my heart. I have never been in love myself, but I could actually feel my heart breaking along with Severus'. It was agony to watch, though a lot of the detail was left out from the POV. The narrorator can see everything afterall, but a single person telling his/her story misses even a minor detail. That didn't reLly bother me surprisingly. It was the way the words flowed with the story. I didn't even care that Severus was too sentimental for his own good. It actually looked good on him in those moments. And though a writer was not the first choice I would have agreed upon for his occupation, it was a size choice and I could see Severus content with the life he built for himself. It was lovely, but like Severus, I crave for a HEA. I will be reading the sequel in hopes of that... That was definitely a shakespere in the making, thank you for that lovely bit of fic!
CrowNoYami chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
That was wonderful and sad at the same time... kinda appropriate that I am listening to Payphone by Maroon 5 right now...
DemeRain chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
End? It can't end there ...
xxnarufanxx chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
oh my good this is sooo cute! awesome story!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 14 . 11/10/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I thought it was very well written and the idea was perfect! I actully really enjoyed this ending. I was sad that they weren't together but it was still oddly satisfying I would only ask for you to confirm weather or not they do get back together or not.
RachaelRose94 chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
Hi Bella,

I enjoyed this story although the ending was quite sad. I shall be your beta for any of your stories if you need one.

My email is

xx

Rachael-Rose
missisaac chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
i absolutely loved this story i cried :( well done
Alysisaacs17 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This should be angst. I's sad sniffs. I'ts beautifuly sad. Loved it.
Kitten Meru chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
When I realized it was non-magic, I didn't know if I would like it. But a few chapters in, I realized I was loving it. I think it may be the first I have read like that, I can't be sure. The end bothers me. But at the same time, it is a great ending. And though it is great, it maddens me to realize it ended that way. Still, I did absolutely love this story. Great job!
Rika100 chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
Very sad ending, but I like the story. You have done a nice job with this fic. _
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 14 . 6/1/2011