Reviews for Sick and Tired of all that SITH
PJ101 chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
nice and funny story so far

please update soon
Screaming Ferret chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
I know this will probably never get updated, but I wanted to say that I will treasure forever the insane mental images this fic produces. And I still want a 'Led Zepperatist' baseball cap.
SoRa-FoX chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
your story is AWSUME!

i cracked up lots at

“ Made prank calls to the Jedi Council?”

and

“Sent my secret admirer love letters to Mon Mothma?”

Dooku sighed and looked at Sidious. “She knows it’s you, you know. I think using the codename ‘The Supreme Chancellor’ doesn’t help.”

ur story is hilarious
Cannycally chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
Please update, I've been following this fic ever since the first chapter was posted and I'm missing the updates. This fic makes me laugh and I'm thankfull for that...I don't really get to laugh all that often.
Screaming Ferret chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
I just have the most amazing mental image of Christopher Lee in my head right now, and I can't stop laughing.

Dude... and Mon Mothma? Has somebody warned her?

PS: I feel obliged to trot off and tell my fellow FIGSers exactly what you have done to our Sid :p

Ariadne
JORDAN KINTZ chapter 7 . 9/11/2005
(spits out all over the floor)

OMG! WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU DO THESE GUYS?

EVERYONE KNOWS 83-YEAR-OLD SITH LORDS CAN'T RAP!

Oh,what the heck,it's too funny to complain about!

UPDATE SOON!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 9/2/2005
I'm kind of surprised that this fic hasn't seen an update in a while.

"The realization HIT him fast and hard like a Geonosian speeder on crack."

I get the distinct impression after reading these chapters again that the goal here was to take the archly dramatic Sith, and have as much fun as humanly possible with them. Please don't let a few people with no sense of whimsy deter you from the goal.

BTW, I can't help thinking here that Mon Mothma would reject Palpatine on the grounds that she thinks he's too nice. I also think she should be moonlighting as a dominatrix, but that's just me. How else could an uncorrupt senator fund all those charities?
Aldaron Moonfaling chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
WOW! that was very interesting. i liked the whole sid. and dooku chiar puke thing was very cool. any way i found the whole of it entirely hilarious and i'm glad you liked the freak of vader. have you read the stupid little box thing by myself and my friend elocindragon. its on her page tho. but you must read it as it is better then the freak of vader! anyway so mabe you should lay off the swearing in your writing it sometimes takes away rather than gives to have those words in! keep up the good work!
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Loved the first bit about the "really really secret base"... hee! I'm thinking that you may want to label this one "Humor/Parody" instead of "Humor/Action/Adventure". It might be more fitting, you know?
The Joker chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
A really excellent story...even a devoted fan of Darth Maul can laugh at it.
FF chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Update, please.
Vampi Digitalwytch chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I've read many a parody of Star Wars and honestly this one only stands out with it's poor quality. Dooku's characterization truly ruins what does still have some potential.

To have a character of his years acting like a character in a teen comedy just doesn't work by any stretch.

To echo what others have said, please, get a beta reader who's especially good with characterizations and readjust things to show us WHY these characters are choosing to do this other than just one day they're bored. Bored might be a valid excuse for normal people, but not characters who've been shown to be long steeped in evil.
Nyltiak chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
I loved the banana bit. I hope Dooku's learned his lesson- never mess with the potentially homicidal literary master! :)

Nyltiak
anakinluver92 chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
HAHAHAHA!

update soon, its hilarious!
DarthChina chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
So... you're great in writing comedy too! :)

Again, very well written and fun plot "twists" :p! Laughed many times while reading the chapters!

Continue the good writing! I like your style! ;)