Reviews for A Star Wars Sitcom
Damn it's so funny haha. Please update please! This comedy is so funny.
Guest chapter 45 . 12/11/2014
XD Soooooo funny. More please!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/11/2014
It is very funny!
salleaanonymous chapter 45 . 9/19/2013
I absolutely love this story! I've been keeping up with it for years but only just now made an account. It is hilarious! It has made me laugh since I was in high school, and I love reading it. Thank you so much for writing it!
Blazestar of Shadowclan chapter 45 . 8/14/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE YOU MUST YUPDATE THIS AWESOME STORY! It's SO FUNNY! Seriously this is the funniest thing I read in months!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 20 . 10/1/2011
I love that you make fun of the fact that Mace Windu was played by Samuel L. Jackson.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 12 . 10/1/2011
They are terrible. Yes Jar Jar was annoying but there is no need to have a celebration for his death. LOL
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
This is absolutely ridiculous. I love it.
Darth Sith'ari chapter 18 . 11/1/2009
You can't be seriuos, a high school called "The Unicorns"?
Mcbnotredame7 chapter 45 . 7/18/2009
This was too funny! I loved it! The characters were so out of character that it was funny and you could imagine them doing such things! My favorite part was when Obi-Wan was playing with the Lego versions of him and Annakin! Please update! I realize it's been like a year but it would be so funny if you did or at least gave the show a proper show off! Again this was amazingly funny! Regards, Mcbnotredame7
sexystarwarslover chapter 45 . 7/10/2008
oh my god that was hilarious and its back yay! keep going love it
madame.alexandra chapter 45 . 7/7/2008
Its really brilliant. I'm seriously laughing outloud! :)
The Time Traveller chapter 45 . 7/3/2008
You know what fart tastes like? Okay, forget I asked. Please update ASAP :DD
Jedi Master Gigi chapter 45 . 7/2/2008
OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS! How do you do that! Definitely one of the best stories i've read on this site!
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 45 . 7/2/2008